“Great Spot!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Spot!”
Reviewed 7 November 2008 for a stay in October 2008

Great house. We had two adult couples and we enjoyed the back patio with the hot tub and having a good sized space. The only thing i can even think of that wasn't great was that the 2nd bedroom didn't have a real door or a tv.. the tv didn't matter much, but not having a real door when sharing your space is a bummer.. otherwise it was in a great location, awesome breakfast right on the corner and a great time was had by all!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Jacuzzi
Liked least: Bed in 2nd bedroom not so comfy
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
“More than we expected”
Reviewed 7 November 2008 for a stay in July 2006

My son was getting married in Key West. We had several families making the trip. We feel we were very lucky to find this jewel of a house. Just the right size for the three of us and our three dashunds. Well within walking distance to all parts of the island. We only used our vehicle a few times in the week we stayed. I would recomend Key West Ginger House to anyone who is looking for a very cozy and simple house at what I feel was a very affordable rate. It also has a great fenced in back yard area. If we ever decide to return to Key West, I would make it my first choice to rent.

“KEY WEST HEAVEN”
Reviewed 7 November 2008 for a stay in July 2008

The key west ginger house was perfect!!! It was affordable with out having to compermise my standards. I loved that it was right off of duval street we could walk everywhere. plus it was right by a public beach (there are not many on the island). The at home key west company was great to rental from as well. It was clean!!! and I really liked the private back yard with palm tree and grill!!! I would go there agian for sure!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful layout for a large group of people!”
Reviewed 7 November 2008 for a stay in August 2008

This was a beautiful house with a wonderful layout for large groups of people. The house is in a wonderful location to Duval Street as well as to the beach. I would definitely recommend this house!

TN
Reviewed 7 November 2008 for a stay in June 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing