“Excellent Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

albany, ny
“Could be better”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The townhouse is in the perfect location. Close to everything. The community is very clean and quiet and the pool, albeit small, was great and just around the corner. Unfortunately this unit left a bit to be desired. Before we rented it, I had read reviews about how uncomfortable the beds were, but management said they were being replaced. I even confirmed this with the rental company and was assured the beds were replaced. Well...if they were replaced...it wasn't with good quality beds. They were very hard and uncomfortable. Our bathroom was small but functional, however the vent fan didn't work...might have been due to the fact that it was caked with dirt and dust. The house was somewhat clean but needed some updating. A coat of paint, maybe some new patio furniture. The plastic tablecloth on the patio table was disgusting. And we couldn't keep any food on the kitchen counters due to the little red ants everywhere. We walked around barefoot for a few minutes and our feet were filthy. The floors clearly hadn't been washed in a while. Overall, it just seemed the units near ours had been better maintained.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Mar 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. This home had mattresses replaced, was painted and new living room furniture in April 2016. We would have loved the opportunity to bring Housekeeping over to clean the floors and had the bathroom vent fan replaced had we known. We do warn guests in several communications before arrival that any and all food (unless in cans) should be properly stored away; the sub-tropics has several "unwanted guests" that will happily feast on whatever food you may leave out. It seems that this particular home was not a good fit for you; please allow us another chance to provide your ideal home away from home.
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Cincinnati

A TripAdvisor Member
“Close Escape”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

I've been going to KW every year for about a decade and have learned that your home base for the week can be the difference between a good trip and a truly great trip. I've stayed all over the island but prefer to stay in a Truman annex condo. I enjoy being close to the action but quietly tucked away. The Place in Paradise condo is nestled within a cozy block in Truman that is a mix of vacay rentals and full-timers on the island. The place is cozy and has everything you need. The back deck is nice and secluded -- perfect for reading. The kitchen has everything you need and both bedrooms are as nice as you can expect. I'm a repeat customer of this rental company and only have nice things to say. Highly recommend.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing