“Relaxing and good location in Key West”

Review of Amelia Home

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing and good location in Key West”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

This was our second experience in Key West with at Home In Key West. They are the best to work with. Anything you have concerns about, they're on it and help you all the way. At amelia Home, the pool is the best. We spent hours in and around it. The location of the home is excellent, 2 blocks to Duval street, 4-5 blocks to Smathers and Higgs beaches. We rented bikes and rode everywhere. Nothing is far away. As others have mentioned, the business next door can get a little noisy at times, but it didn't last long nor really bother us much as we were out and about most of the time. The mom would have liked a better selection of cooking utensils, pots and pans. The dad mentioned the lack of comfortable chairs in the living room and the TV was way too small for the room. He complained that he needed binoculars to see it. But he watches too much anyway.
Our group of four adults, (mom, dad, and 2 adult children) enjoyed this property very much and would return anytime.

“Paradise”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Such a beautiful home. It's decorated nicely and has a large living room and kitchen. Complete privacy, but a small pool. You can walk to everything.

A romantic getaway
Hernando
Reviewed 5 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Great House”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My friends and I had a great stay at the amelia St house. Having read earlier reviews about the salvage yard next door, I did have some concerns, but fortunately we never had any problems at all with noise during our stay. Overall, it was a great house in a good location. Not exactly a picturesque location with the salvage yard next door, but it's close to everything and the home was well appointed. I would definitely stay there again.

Indianapolis
Reviewed 24 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing