“amelia house”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“amelia house”
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We had a great time, the junk yard next door did not cause a lot of noise the week we were there... maybe some weeks are better than others :)
It was clean, the kitchen was fully stocked with appliances , there were enough towels, blankets, etc. Close to Duval, and the southern most point. Great location! Worth another visit for sure!

A romantic getaway
fl
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Delray Beach
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
21 Jun 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We have alerted Housekeeping about the dirty dishes and apologize for that inconvenience.

Regarding the neighbor and the pool pump, he contacted our office as well and we have had the pump motor replaced.

We hope you will consider staying with us again so we can WOW you!
Austin
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway
Charlotte
Reviewed 10 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing