“Relaxing and comfortable”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Relaxing and comfortable”
Reviewed 26 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

I've stayed at 605 amelia in the past and was delighted to be able to stay there again. It's location in Old Town was highly desirable to me because it's far enough away from the touristy end of Duval Street, yet is only a block from Duval. Best of all, I liked the privacy the home offers.
The only thing I wasn't happy about was the kitchen telephone. There was too much static in the line and made the phone virtually unusable.

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
26 Apr 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We so pleased you enjoyed this home once again and will certainly look into the static in the phone line.

Come back soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very comfortable and enjoyable home!!”
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The home was great..well furnished. The back yard/pool was very private and nicely landscaped. The service from at Home in Key West was very professional and helpful. We liked everything about the home!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Miami
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
“well maintained!”
Reviewed 8 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Loved the place vary nice!! the only thing i have to complain about is the cabel tv was out the whole time but from what i was told the whole key was having trouble. What a great place we will be back!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
MI
Reviewed 28 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing