“Comfortable, convenient, clean”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Comfortable, convenient, clean”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Easy to reserve, check in, check out. Nicely decorated unit, well landscaped surroundings with interesting wildlife. Easy walk to Duval St and other areas of interest.

All appliances were in good working order. Nice pool, could be a bit warmer. Rental staff was pleasant and helpful. Would be 5 star if it had a spa/hot tub.

Would stay there again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
IA
Reviewed 26 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

All 13 properties are in a small gated community are two storey very pretty houses. The secure complex is set around a good sized pool.

The location is excelent, just 2 blocks from central Duvall Street.

The website does not do this property justice. It is a well designed furnished two bedroomed property with two bathrooms. The kitchen is well equiped as is the rest of the house. The ownwer has provided every item from safety pins to laundry soap. We left a replacement for everything we used but replacements were not requested.

The living space is well designed and spacious. Free Wifi is included. There is an ingenious washer drier facility, (we are from UK!) a large fridge/freezer and an efficient oven and microwave.

The beds are of good quality with good quality bedding. Towels are plentiful.

We would not hesitate to recommend this property

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our dream home away from home!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Everything was awesome! We cant wait to stay again.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was a very pleasant, relaxing experience.”
Reviewed 24 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

At home was very easy to work with. Check-in was a breeze and very friendly. The home was very clean and well equipped with everything imaginable. It was gated and private, as well as within walking distance to many of the attractions. I loved the quiet atmosphere of the rental and accessability to attractions. There is a bike rental across the street. Bikes are definately a great way to travel.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing