“Nice home at a convenient location.”

Review of Tropical Dreaming

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 59 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice home at a convenient location.”
Reviewed 10 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Tropical Dreaming is a nice home in a convenient location. This is definitely the way to go while staying in Key West. While the bedrooms could use a little updating, everything else about the property was really nice. The pool and sitting area/bar around the pool was exceptional and made the trip as we spent most of our down time there. We ran into a little tiff with a broken bar-b-que grill and it took some time to get it taken care of but in the end At Home in Key West made it right. I would like to see better reception services for arivals on the weekend. It was our first time to Key West and obviously the first time using At Home in Key West and we did not know much about the island. We felt that more could have been done to welcome us. All in all, I would use At Home in Key West again but probably try a different property next time.

Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The beds
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
“Great Vacation Getaway”
Reviewed 30 April 2009 for a stay in March 2009

This was our third year to stay in Tropical Dreaming. It is a very nice place to stay. We really enjoy the location and the pool. Very relaxing and private.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Privacy and the pool
Liked least: Only 2 bedrooms
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Perfect vacation spot”
Reviewed 18 March 2009 for a stay in March 2009

We stayed at Tropical Dreaming (rented from At Home in Key West) for a week in March 09 with. We were 2 couples + 2 young kids and the place was just perfect for us. The location was central to everything in Key West. The house was well furnished and agreeably decorated so we felt at home, not in a rental condo. When we weren't out, we spent our time in the cosy backyard by the heated pool. Special thanks to At Home In Key West which provided a very efficient and friendly service.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: How the decor made us feel at home
Liked least: 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds instead of a queen
VA
Reviewed 6 March 2009 for a stay in February 2009

“Relaxing retreat”
Reviewed 4 February 2009 for a stay in January 2009

The property was rented by my husband,me and friends who met us from Philadelphia. Upon entering the home we all remarked how cozy, inviting and clean it was. The space was perfect for us with covered patio and generous pooland very convenient to shops restaurants and the beach. It has all the amenities we wanted except one. It seems the cable was not connected and could not be corrected during our stay, but hopefully will be corrected for future renters.
DVD was also advertised, but we discovered it was only in the master, so we moved it down so all could watch movies in the living room.
If I can make a suggestion-for such a complete and upscale property, I would encourage that at least basic cable was available and a larger tv(possibly a flat screen that would fit perfectly in the living room bookcase be added. Sometimes you don't feel like going out and those two items would have been appealing.
Other than that, we were very satisfied with the home and would definately consider staying there again.
Regards,

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing