“What we expected/wanted”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“What we expected/wanted”
Reviewed 15 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Great house, location excellent. kitchen, living area, pool, garden excellent. We were traveling with a couple with whom we had not traveled before; privacy and shared living areas were just right. We booked again for next year.

Older travelers

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“perfect location”
Reviewed 9 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Nice little house with the worm pool.
We went with our two kids, teenagers, and it was perfect for them. House is one block of Duval and 3 to the beach, so they could wonder around by themselves without any problems.
The only huge minus was that for the price we payed, mattress`s on all beds are old and cheep, so sleeping was not as comfortable as it should be.

Older travelers
Dallas TX
Reviewed 13 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing