“Close to all the action yet very quiet and private”

Review of Duval Square

Second Bedroom
Guest Room Bathroom
Walkway to Pool
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Nice place, but...”
Reviewed 15 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

It was a clean house, we really liked the private parking garage that was locked, it's very difficult to find parking in Key West. It was clean, but it truely needs some serious updating. The bed was only a queen, for the size of the room (huge) it should have been a King and the comfort level was horrible. Very nice that it had three bathrooms (powder room downstairs off living room). The biggest down fall was the cockroaches in the kitchen at night (or at least I think they where cockroaches, I've never seen one before. We did have a car, but if you didn't you would be ok. The most Southern point, Lighthouse, Hemmingway's house are all within walking distance.

Management Response
15 Mar 2013
Master Bedroom has a King bed and the 2nd Bedroom a Queen now. Both have new mattresses and linens.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Close to all the action yet very quiet and private”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at the Duval Street hideaway for my wife 50th birthday and our wedding anniversary. It is a fantastic property that is close to everything. You are 10 to 20 minute walk from the nightlife in Key West. At the end of the day when you want to relax on the patio with a glass of wine it is private and quiet even though you are right in the middle of everything. We are already another trip back to Key West and we will definitely be using Historic Hideaways to book our rental property. I highly recommend this property.

A TripAdvisor Member
“cant wait till next year !”
Reviewed 16 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

The condo was great. Hot tub and a/C worked oerfectly ; the office guys were very helpfull and polite .The pool was clean and well maintained .The location was perfect. Close enough to Duval to be convenient, but far enough away to quiet. The New York resturaunt downstairs was great ! The stores were close and convenient . We are counting the days untill our next visit .

“location, location, location”
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in January 2012

The central location of Duval Square makes it a wonderful
place to enjoy either end of Duval Street, and easy walking to many of Key West's attractions.

Older travelers
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in November 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing