“Great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location”
Reviewed 11 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

We stayed there the last week of fantasy fest with our two great pyrenees. The yard and high fence wereI perfect for them and the pool is definitely the highlight. I would say that the layout is really more for one couple and maybe a child , but two couples would be a bit crowded. It was a great location and we had no problems.

Your age range 45-54
Florida
Reviewed 10 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Your age range 55-64
Management Response
10 Sep 2010
Hi John,

Our website did not /does not say the unit has Internet Access. *Future potential guests...please be sure you check our website (as opposed to third party sites) for correct info*. Not sure how the Washer/Dryer being in a shed on the side of the house means it doesn't have one(?) That said, I can see how the Cleaners may have missed the Grill, and I apologize for that. Had you let us know, I would have sent someone that day, again, I apologize. Bill - Property Manager 305.294.3064.
West Virginia

Your age range 18-24
A TripAdvisor Member
“Honeymoon Hideway”
Reviewed 16 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

We recently spent our honeymoon in Key West,and rented the Poinciana House,we loved everything about it.The pool was our favorite part and the privicy.

Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing