Key West hotels, especially when trying to stay in Old Town and during the height of season, can be quite costly. That's why we were so surprised to find a hotel in this location and for a relatively nice price. And for a bunch of guys on a bachelor party trip, those are the things that mattered most.
The staff here was extremely helpful and made sure to place all our rooms very close together. A difficult thing to do, especially since it was on a Saturday night that we were staying and only for one night! They also made sure to provide us with many little cards to get tons of drink specials throughout the night.
Rooms were very spacious, with comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and even a personal microwave with popcorn. All these things made a huge difference in our experience. There was even free wi-fi in the rooms and a business center. The pool and hot tub were very inviting and kept in fantastic working order.
Only complaint was that the door handle on one of the rooms was slightly broken (could still open and close without major issues) and the free continental breakfast was a bit bland. I know I shouldn't be complaining much since it was free but I have had better. Other than that the stay was wonderful.
If you're looking for a great hotel, for the right price, and in the right location, you've found it right here. As an added bonus, you can save money by using triple AAA discount (if you have it) and Best Western Rewards (it's free, so sign up!). You'll be happy you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western
- Best Western Hibiscus Motel Key West, Florida