3,030 results
All reviews sunset pier hot tin roof mallory square liquid lounge noble house junior suite end of duval street watched the sunset ocean view perfect location whirlpool tub cruise ship pool staff overlooking the water pool area frozen towels hotel restaurant
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I called in advance of our arrival on a recommendation of friends who referred us to this hotel to SPECIFICALLY request that we NOT have a parking lot view...just taken to our room...guess what we got- parking lot & dumpsters !!!! I won't be back. So very disappointed!!!! If you can't get a simple request right...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pranamama
OceanKey, Front Office Manager at Ocean Key Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Pranamama,

I apologize that we were unable to meet your request. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your reservation and your stay. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is class A number one. It's it the best location in key west. The staff was incredible from arrival to departure. The rooms were clean and modernized to the key west decor. Room was cleaned to perfection everyday. Whenever we Go to key west this will definitely be our go to hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
OceanKey, Front Office Manager at Ocean Key Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

timmsell,

Thank you for such a wonderful 5 star review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate you kind words regarding our staff and the cleanliness of your room. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the island.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Booked a room on their own website described as Oceanfront Boutique Suite, view (Gulf of Mexico, Mallory Square, and Pool). They seem to place you in what ever room is available. Spoke to desk and Manager Tony, who said "the website is incorrect when it described the room" and he apologized. Temporarily moved us to higher floor, and said the next day we would be moved to room #517 with the correct view. "Pack your bags, let us know when you are ready and we will move you to an Oceanfront". The next morning after packing everything, called the front desk and spoke to AJ, we were told the room we were being moved to had been given away overnight. Unfortunately the manager was off Wednesday and had left no notes. My intergrity was questioned and insulted by the front desk member, who was assuring me I was incorrect. Unprofessional and not what the Noble Resorts claim to be. "Strong and reliable management" is lacking at Ocean Key Resort & Spa. I would agree that the building was very nice, and the food service and beverage staff were excellent!! Nate the concierge was delightful, knowledgeable and exemplified business insight and customer service. My 78 year old mother could not enjoy the views of Mallory Square, Gulf of Mexico, and the pool. My 19 year old daughter was disappointed we spent so much time dealing with room issues, packing, and unpacking. My goal was a high end experince with beautiful views and relaxation, instead it was stressful and a view of the bar roof was not appreciated. AC would not go lower then 70 degrees.

Room Tip: Views and room descriptions are misleading and not accurate with website.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Joanne D
OceanKey, Front Office Manager at Ocean Key Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Joanne D,

Thank you for sharing your review with TripAdvisor. I understand and apologize for the troubles that you had during your stay. We do have a strong and reliable management team here, and a vast majority of our reviews reflect that. We hope that if you find yourself back on the island you will give us another opportunity to show you what a wonderful team we have. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The Ocean Key House is in the BEST location in Key West if you want to be in the thick of things, located at 0 Duval next to Mallory Square and a short walk to all of the best restaurants and Bars. The in House restaraunt Hot Tin Roof never dissapoints for a romantic dinner at Sunset and the Sunset Pier is great for casual fair or a drink.The only downside was the last time we visited in September they were in the middle of some maintenance, work, a little annoying but I guess it needs to get done sometime.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Nathaniel B
OceanKey, Front Office Manager at Ocean Key Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Nathaniel B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy that you found our location convenient and our dining options great during your stay. The Hot Tin Roof has a great menu and the chefs are always creating new dishes to satisfy our guests. Next time you are with us, be sure to stop by our award winning SpaTerre to make your stay even more relaxing.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Another great visit to the Ocean Key Resort! I can't say enough about how the staff here makes me feel right at home. Chris and all the other Bell staff to Tony and the folks at the front desk...Also Nate & Patrick, the concierge,Jess & April at the pool, and we can't forget the staff at the Spa....all excellent. There are not enough good things I can say about my stay. With original plans to visit Key Largo & Miami, the Ocean Key was too good to leave! Simply unbelievable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pete G

Pete G,

Thanks for such a great review!! We take great pride in customer service and the guest experience. Everyone on staff is here to make sure that you leave with a smile. We look forward to seeing you again soon!