2,566 results
All reviewssmathers beachshuttle servicefree shuttleduval streetdirectly across the streetevery half hourpool areahotel shuttleclose to the airportstarbucks coffeeliving roomresort feethe hotel offersnice poolspring breakhot tubking suite
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We are sad to see our trip here come to an end :-(

From the beginning this hotel gives you a sense that they really want to make your trip one to remember. We didn’t rent a car, but you just call the hotel after you get your luggage and they will send a shuttle to the airport for you. Ours arrived in 10-15 minutes. Jonathan at the check-in desk answered all our questions and got us into our room upon our arrival even though we were earlier than actual hotel check in at 4:00.

The room was spacious & very easy to make it feel like home. There is a nice size sitting area, a very large bathroom, and a separate bedroom. I felt like there was plenty of space for my husband and I to spread out all of our stuff.

The housekeeping staff was always pleasant and helpful, saying hello or good morning. The house keeper for our room specifically was so nice and checked in with us the morning we left to see if there was anything additional we needed before leaving.

We booked a jet ski tour through the concierge. SO FUN! And they even arranged a shuttle to pick us up and bring us back to make it more convenient.

The bartenders at the poolside cabana were friendly and make good drinks. (Totally recommend a Miami vice or the Cuban punch!) We only ate at the restaurant once but Rustam was a very attentive server who took care of us.

Having the beach across the street is convenient, but we didn’t go. The seaweed smell can be so intense. However had that not been the case, we would have taken advantage of the kayaks and SUPs included with the stay.

We didn’t rent a car and didn’t ever feel like we wished we had. The shuttle runs hourly during the day and every half hr at night until midnight. Only 1 time in our 5 night stay did my husband have to stand because of it being packed. Otherwise we had no trouble getting a spot on it. You get dropped off 2-3 blocks from Duval Street which is where all of the shops and nightlife is.

The only reason I can’t give a full 5 stars is because of a few things. In the room, for as large as the shower is, I felt like there was nowhere to store my shampoo, conditioner, etc. There is a very tiny shelf that could have been designed much bigger. I also found the pillows to be very uncomfortable and woke up a few days with a sore neck as a result. But mostly my rating is because of the pool area. There were enough chairs but not nearly enough shade. The sun down here is no joke, and even in the shade it is extremely hot. More shade is needed, especially after walking around downtown all day or having some drinks the night before.

However, next time we come down to Key West, we would definitely book here again!

Stayed: August 2018
fabiangarcia2017, Manager at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

We are happy to hear that your event with us at Sheraton Suites Key West was a good one and that you choose to make the Sheraton Suites Key West your home away from home. I will pass on your great feedback to Jonathan and the rest of the staff. We look forward to your next visit with us to the keys!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We were pleased with the hotel and the location and the shuttle was handy for us to get back and forth from the touristy areas but the hotel is far enough off the beaten path it isn't busy all night with partyers and noise. The rooms show some age and they aren't the biggest in the world but the balcony facing the ocean was nice and there was plenty of parking. There was also a beach right across the road which is rather unique for the area as nice beaches are in high demand in this area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
fabiangarcia2017, Manager at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

We are happy to hear that your event with us at Sheraton Suites Key West was a good one and that you choose to make the Sheraton Suites Key West your home away from home. We look forward to your next visit with us to the keys!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here several times for work. But this last time I was a little grossed out by hair left in the shower. A follow-up inspection by a secondary house keeper (generally the head of housekeeping) Needs to be done. Someone else's hair always freaks me out. Otherwise the room was spot on.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
fabiangarcia2017, Manager at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete a survey on your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Suites Key West.

As we pride ourselves in offering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your stay. I would like to get some additional information from you, I can be reached at fabian.garcia@sheratonkeywest.com. P lease except our apologies for your experiance during your stay.

Fabian Garcia

Reviewed 4 August 2018

My family of 5 stayed at this location mid-June 2018. The location made it the perfect for a family with small children not too close to the party scene, but within bicycle riding distance. (The whole island is bicycle distance). The airport is a block away. There is a beach across the street although the beach conditions were not the greatest during our stay. Guest Services (Jeff the concierge), housekeeping, front desk, etc was very attentive to our needs throughout the 7 night stay. The rooms were spacious and clean. The outside perimeter was well kept up with beautiful landscaping. Nice pool area with spacious bar. I would recommend this place to anyone especially families with small kids.

Stayed: June 2018
fabiangarcia2017, Manager at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve chosen the hotel to guarantee a good stay before the name of Sheraton, to avoid the risk of an Airbnb or a local hotel option. Unfortunately the experience has not been positive so far.
Reservation people is quite confused about room facilities and space available. Showers water pressure are very weak and WiFi signal does not reach our room- which I believe it’s the most expensive in the hotel, the ocean view suite.
Manager on duty during the evening seemed to be unhappy with our request to change rooms.
Would not recommend based in the expectation one might have from the SPG/Marriott category.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

As we pride ourselves in offering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your stay. I can be reached at fabian.garcia@sheratonkeywest.com to assist. Please except our apologies for your experiance during your stay.

Fabian Garcia