Although the room prices are high, they don't add on all those annoying little extras like a "resort charge" (a breathtakingly greedy and stupid concept). They provide a free mini-fridge in each room, and cold water coolers by the pool and on the beach. There is no extra charge for beach/pool chairs and towels (although of course you'll want to tip the staff). Staff was all super; Mary was particularly helpful with on-target dining recommendations for my group.
My only complaint was that the stone floors, though nice and cool, are only swept daily, not washed. By the end of our stay, all of our group were complaining that our feet got black from walking on them - otherwise, the rooms were nice and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Resort & Spa Key West, Florida