“We never miss this place...”
Review of La Grignote

La Grignote
Ranked #1 of 31 Dessert in Key West
Price range: USD 3 - USD 20
Description: French bakery - Cafe - Bistro. We offer home made sandwiches, salads, pizzas, pastries and bread. We also make waffles served with home made Nutella or granola or jam etc.. beers and wine! Everything is made from scratch.
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

A few times a year we are lucky enough to sit and have pastries at La Grignote. The owner is always working and is passionate about every detail of this lovely cafe.

The coffee is fantastic and the almond croissant is delicious...I've never had a better one. My husband always gets the Greek yogurt with berries and he raves about it every time.

Oh! They also open at 7:00 so for early birds like me...that's another bonus!

1  Thank Lisa_030871

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Everything looks great...great food and very nice staff! They have small tables to eat and just has that quaint feel!

1  Thank Richelle G
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Most amazing pastries. Really friendly staff and very good coffee. They were continually busy here and I was glad we stopped in. Oatmeal cookie was one of the best and croissants were so flavorful and buttery. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Harlee S
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast to try it out. I had been a little let down by the food quality, at other places, our first two days here. Needless to say, this place did not disappoint!! A little expensive, but worth it.

1  Thank Rlw2200
Reviewed 7 May 2017

My husband came here every morning while I was in meetings. My last morning free, he brought me here. I had the best piece of quiche of my life - leek and tarragon - and was so mad I wasted calories on the gross conference breakfast. The eggs were so fluffy and rich and flavorful, and the crust was great. The raspberry and cheese danish was a great breakfast dessert.

Selection, service, and ambience were excellent. Friendly, warm, lots to choose from. The patio was very cute and bright and I loved that they put hand sanitizer on every table - because Key West is DIRTY and I did feel like I had a coat of cigarette smoke and sticky beer on me anytime I stepped foot on Duvall.

This spot is definitely a refreshing spot with quality, homemade food made with care.

1  Thank skbmjh