“Best Place I have stayed in Key West”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
darcy l
Miami, Florida
“Best Place I have stayed in Key West”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I have been traveling to Key West for years and sometimes several times a year. Accordingly, I have stayed in all kinds of hotels and guest houses. We had been planning a trip to Key West despite the fact that accommodations have almost doubled in price during the last couple of years. I found the Andrews Inn in a pamphlet put out by Key West and the Florida Keys and the description sounded great. As it turned out it was the best place I have ever stayed in Key West and that includes several stays at Pier House which many consider the premier lodging in Key West. What I have grown to expect in Key West is shabby furnishings, small bathrooms with showers that change from cold to hot often, and air conditioning that does not work. I got a great feeling when I booked the Mango Hideaway because the inn keepers were friendly and welcoming on the phone. The Mango Hideaway is in the rear of a house that is literally steps from Duval Street. We had a private entrance with an enclosed patio with private hot tub under a Mango tree and cozy outdoor furniture to lounge on. The unit itself is renovated with granite counters and and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in, microwave, mini fridge and a bathroom I wished I could take home with me. The shower in the unit is huge with two shower heads and steady hot water. There is even a built in seat in the shower and glass block to keep the water in. The Mango HIdeaway is so comfortable I felt like I was at home and is a short walking distance to bars and great dining. Best of all the unit is dog friendly and walking distance to the Key West dog beach. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful location and I can't wait to book it again.

Your age range 50-64
Kathryn L
Diamondhead, Mississippi, United States
“Great get away”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Just off Duval St. this cottage is efficient and offers all the basics for a relaxing stay. We had everything we needed - being self sufficient. No frills were offered nor expected. Clean basics.
The room is quiet and tucked away from the business of Duval, but close enough to walk to all down town sites of interest, from the Southern Most Point all the way to Mallory Square.

Janine W
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Lovely Getaway ”
Reviewed 14 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and I were mostly thrilled with Mango Hideaway. The king suite was quaint but well-appointed. The location is just one block from the action of Duval St. and we were able to walk to any attraction, venue or restaurant of interest. Although Mango Hideaway is close to many hotspots it also provided such privacy and quietness...except for the resident rooster who liked to wake us up early each morning. I guess it was time to rise and greet another beautiful day in Key West! The enclosed patio and hot tub were a bonus. The only downside was a saggy uncomfortable mattress which led to my husband’s sore back. We would still love to return soon! Mango Hideaway was our lovely getaway spot!

rogantia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary. Very cute and private little place. Perfect for couples. We would definitely come back again and recommend it to others. The location was ideal too and it was very quiet and peaceful at night. Owners were lovely and very responsive to our emails and questions.

Michael L
“Great oasis in the middle of Old Town”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The Mango Hideaway is a nice spot in the middle of Old Town. Walking distance to everything. Private patio and entry off of the side street are a plus. Great location and a nice room.

Management Response
9 May 2017
Thanks for the review, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure having you stay with us once again! Hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing