“For sure better than other desserts!”

Better Than Sex - A Dessert Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service dessert restaurant featuring beer & chocolate dipped wines, and coffees.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From a baker and lover of desserts, this place is so worth the caloric splurge. I'm not one for super sweet desserts ( like salted Carmel anything) so I was skeptical when visiting an all dessert restaurant. OMG--the chocolate donut holes with maple cheesecake fondue - OMG, OMG !! Rich and cocoa-y, sorta sweet, salty and cream cheesy all at once. And yes, there was even salted caramel, and butterscotch, and more chocolate for those who DO have a super sweet tooth.

There are newer reviews for Better Than Sex - A Dessert Restaurant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The dessert was delicious - no other way to describe it. The prices not too bad if you share. What impressed me was the decor and the mood. Felt like I was in a 19th century bordello.

1  Thank Dawn F
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Delicious , amazing, great, memorable!!! I can't find enough words to describe this amazing desert restaurant. My friend and I were here on of our free days. We had amazing server Jenna . She gave us lot of information and she couldn't be friendlier. Love this place . Sweet dream would be great word how to describe it. I would personally recommend ,,Banana Bazooka" Delicious!!!!!!! We would definitely come back again! Thank Jenna was our evening even more perfect!

1  Thank Flman1
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Sexy atmosphere, servers were nice and funny. Had coffee and 2 deserts. Deserts were not out of this world. Had French toast with chocolate and cheese. Didn't like this combo at all. Boyfriend had brownie with ice cream, nothing really special about it. Probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped by without a reservation and managed to grab a table for 2 after 30 minutes so may be best to make a reservation if you are a larger party.

The deserts were very good and all hand made, the decor and atmosphere was also great much more classy than I imagined.

The menu is very extensive and great that they provide you with an iPad with the menu on and take the time to explain each desert and drink options.

The banana bread beer is awesome!

This place is a must do whilst in key west.