Review Highlights
Approachable and Patient Yoga Instruction for Novice Yogi

I visited Anne's classes numerous times over the past year and I have always found her to be a very... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2016

from USD 112.00
from USD 38.80
from USD 178.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I have taken Pilates classes from Anne for the past 4 years. The classes are challenging but not competitive - working at your own pace is encouraged and modifications are always provided. Anne has an awesome understanding of the body and a truly unique way of describing how to activate specific muscles. She is patient and encouraging. Every class, I'm excited to go and challenge myself.

Brandi W.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have been a student in Anne's Pilates classes and am a huge fan. She is patient and very knowledgeable as well as attentive and fun.
She is one of the best massage therapists in Key West and I would highly recommend her for locals and visitors alike.
She is passionate about her work and has a lovely, caring personality.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I have taken several Yoga classes. Anne has a great knowledge of Yoga and the body. I will definitely be going back on my next visit to Key West! Such a relaxing addition to my vacation.