Calusa Campground Resort & Marina
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
USD 377*
USD 197*
USD 283*
USD 258*
Travelocity
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
USD 238*
USD 217*
Agoda.com
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 201*
USD 291*
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay at Calusa campground! The grounds were beautiful. Staff were friendly and went above and beyond in order to make us feel welcome! We stayed four days and never once we're we disturbed by noise or rude campers, staff, locals. I'll definitely stay again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronica L
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Most of the park is privately owned, so I felt like an outsider. Most of the people management as well as the homeowners where Not very welcoming. We felt as if they where doing us a favor by letting us stay at their park. The people that live or own there do whatever they want, however, we were under a microscope at all times. Would not go back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Yeny L
Reviewed 15 September 2016

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!
Let me start by saying I never felt the need to review anything however after being victimized by the management at this park I want to warn others to stay away from these liars and crooks.I had booked my reservation months in advance and I traveled hours to the campground with a 40ft coach w/4 slides towing a motorcycle and car. Only to be subjected to 3 workers on a tugboat screaming over the engine and pounding in beams for construction on the seawall in front of my site. I complained to management for days and each time I was lied to saying they were done. Finally the manager told us in front of another office staff that she would refund our stay as she had no other sites that would accommodate us. We looked for other accommodations in the area and didn’t find anything else so we decided to just stay the night and leave the next morning, a day early. That night at 4 minutes prior to the office closing we received a voicemail saying since we had not left the manager was not going to return any of our money! We tried calling back no answer and in the morning not only she wouldn’t refund us for the days of abuse she even refused to credit for the day we were leaving early. Do not stay at the resort and ruin your vacation there are other reviews also complaining about management I wish I had listened.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank myreview123456
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

My family just expended our 4th of July weekend at calusa and since it was our first time there, we didn't know what to expect, however, we had such a great time, only bad thing was since it's a residential kind of place, renters cannot take boats during weekend holidays. our site was just perfect, it had a terrace and next to pool. My kids loved playing and hanging at the basketball court and play ground. The staff was are very cool, specially Jesus. For sure we going back!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We rented an rv that is based at this site. This review is about camp grounds not the rv owners. The site is very average and mostly owned so it did not have vacation feel to it. My kids were playing outside they had coconuts when one dropped and rolled on to the edge of someones plot who threatened to call security on them. The rec room is closed no opening date apparently been closed a while considering this is the only place wifi is strong enough to use my son could not do his virtual school. The pool is very nice but by afternoon its full they also wanted uo charge us an extra $50 to use it over the long weekend which is outrageous when you already paid your fees. The other thing security are not always on the gate a few times we had long waits to gain entry back in after days out as they run out of key cards before we arrived and still had none by time we left. I would not stay at this site again but for a stop off it would be ok

Stayed: July 2016