“Family And Friends Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
barcarang...
Andorra la Vella, Andorra
“Trip ruined by the neighbours”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We were incredibly unlucky with the place we were allocated which I will refer to later

What's good about this place

1. Nice views
2. Lots of free gear to try including golf cart, kayaks, tennis, fishing rods
3. Norman the manager tries to be helpful. He got us a bigger cooking pot when we asked which he obviously went out and purchased
4. Reasonably big common space

What's bad

1. Very run down
2. Front door won't lock
3. Not particularly clean

To offset this I was told they were about to revamp the place and contractors had already been hired to do this

Finally there was a thirty year feud over lots of issues with the neighbours and the owners of the. Apartment and where they wanted to park their car and where Norman dropped off the golf cart started a major incident involving threat to kill us and just crazy beviour witnessed by security who did nothing as the "they are normally very nice people" so honestly I can't recommend it to anybody unless you are sure you aren't in the place we were put

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Indiana
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Prosap
Vrhnika, Slovenia
“Great stay, but would fire the maid”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a great time in the property.
It isn't fancy, could be updated, but we enjoyed every moment.

We arrived late in the evening and Norman was there waiting for us.
On the kitchen table there was a welcome basket - really nice and useful. Kitchen had a few basics, that was really great too, because we did not have the time nor the energy to go to the grocery store.

As I said, we loved the condo, very homely, it has everything you need. The view is really nice, sun all day long. Quite near Publix and other basic stores.

The only thing that I was not happy about is the the cleanliness when we got there.
It was late, we traveled for aprox 24 hours but I immediately noticed that the floor was sticky, the sink had a sponge full of long blond hair. The floor around the trash bin were dirty and I found the drawer in the bathroom cabinet was ful of dust and hair - it obviously was not cleaned in a while.
The kitchen amenities were in good conditions, clean. The bathrooms (toilet and tub) except the drawer were cleaned properly.
So...I'm no cleaning freak, but I did some cleaning myself...the floor were really dirty, the water was black...I think you should change the maid who is doing the cleaning.

Otherwise, after had the sponge thrown away, cleaned the floor and the drawers we really had a fantastic time there and enjoyed every minute.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 17 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Riverside, Iowa
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing