“Sir”

Key West Inn - Key Largo
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Key Largo
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Space was nice and large duplex with 2 bathrooms. Patio on canal. Relaxing. However 1 shower did not function as tap shot off from the pressure once shower was employed. Was not screwed into place. At least one of my personal effects was missing when i left this inn.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Stuart E

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Too many not so nice things to say. It was the only last minute option available I definitely would not recommend this place needs an overhaul in more ways than 1. We did not unpack any bags keeping our fingers crossed we are not taking anything unwanted back home with us

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori L
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Older place that looks like it. Quiet neighborhood. We had 3 teens with us and they accommodated this which saved us a bundle. Staff was very friendly to us. They had some storm damage but from the looks they are continuing the repairs. Room was older and could have used new carpet but it was really nice to have the kitchenette. We would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CurtisESandberg
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The only reason I stayed here why is that it was the only room in town. This is the worst Motel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are disgusting the blankets had holes in them, and the smell was terrible. If I was the owners I would close it and redo it if you're looking for a dump to stay in and don't care where you sleep this is the place for you. If you're looking for a nice Motel this is a flea bag. I can't believe a hotel like this is still open today what a dump and I wish I could get my money back. The floors and rugs were disgusting the walls had marks on them and again the smell was terrible what a dump

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aRealChef666
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Townhouse home, close to everything you can think of, the place is clean, spacious, and has all the necessities you need, small pool on the canal, close to all the local pubs restaurant, plenty of parking, front desk people so helpful and sweet. Such a pleasure meeting with them they are so helpful. They know where to pint you when you need something very kind people. Love them, rooms are big felt like being in a home not that hotel feel which is not bad but felt more relaxing. I will definitely come back here again my next visit to Florida, Two bathrooms, upstairs downstairs kitchen TV upstairs and downstairs, wifi what else do you need. Stores and coffee shops around the corner. Seriously I will come back here many more times. Clean comfy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple