Key West Inn
  • Pool
USD 213
USD 190
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 223/night.

USD 223
USD 205
USD 177
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sunset Cove Beach Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 125
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 247
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 254
USD 238
Agoda.com
The Pelican(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 128
USD 124
USD 852
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomscreened balconytwo storytownhouse styleupstairs and downstairsoverlooking the canaltwo storieslive musicsleeper sofafirst floorrainbow reefpots and panswatch the boatssmall pooljet skiscuba diving
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Ageing but clean and spacious double decker room (#140) that could easily accommodate more than 2 guests as there were 2 bathrooms. Front office guy proved very helpful sorting us out with our laundry and recommending a restaurant for dinner. Though we only spent one night, the kitchen could make longer stays cheaper than going out for every meal and breakfast on the boat channel could prove entertaining. Would recommend as a good **(*) inn.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 4 April 2012

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. I have no idea why priceline calls this a two star hotel when I have stayed at the Hampton Inn down the road and there is absolutely no comparison. Upon arrivals I requested a room away from the bar across the canal(per other reviews suggestions). The person behind the desk said it was her first night there and was unable to help. My room was terrible, the bar across the canal plays music until after 11pm on the weekend, and until at least 10 pm on week nights, it was super loud, closed windows did not help. Half of the lights on the upper floor(where the bedroom was) didn't work, there were cigarette burns in the blanket on the bed, the window sheer over the window looked like someone had taken a knife to it, totally shredded, there was no shampoo in the bathroom, housekeeping didn't eve clean my room the first three days i was there, i had to call and complain and in the three times I called the front desk I only got someone on the line once(the other two times rang busy, or just went unanswered)! Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. I am sure there are plenty of B&Bs that are reasonable in the area that would much appreciate your business.

3  Thank pilottravel
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I read a bunch of reviews before deciding to give it a go and book here hoping the bad reviews were coming from a certain type of person. Good news! I feel like the bad reviews I read were either just bad luck or people who are used to that sterile hospital-like hotel room. These 2-floor accommodations feel like a townhouse type apartment; the full kitchen eases the need to eat all of your meals out, and the screened in patio is a huge bonus. Pick up some alcohol from the store a mile up the road, make yourself a drink, sit on the patio and watch the boats come back while you listen to live music from the place across the channel (which incidentally has very good food as well). Everything quiets down by 11pm or midnight, so it was the absolute ideal situation. Have your morning breakfast overlooking the channel and plan out your day. We never even closed our windows or sliding glass door. Keep in mind if you want to sleep until noon, the first boats will start to fire up their engines around 8am. You'd probably never hear it with the windows closed and AC on though. Its a short walk to several dive operations, snorkeling, fishing charters, etc. Our room was clean and reasonable supplies were all included. That said, if you're looking for that pristine perfect sterile-feeling hotel room, look elsewhere. This feels exactly what I think it should be - a beach-house type of mid-level accommodation overlooking the water in laid-back Key Largo. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Book through a dive shop because they have a relationship that will make it easier on your pocket. The lower the number is closer to the bar across the channel. If you want less live music/bar noise, you might try asking for a higher number.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan L
Manager33037, General Manager at Key West Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Hello Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to see that you had an enjoyable trip and endulged in our free live entertainment. Coffee on the patio watching boats head out is how I like to start my days as well. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed one night at this overpriced loud and inadequately equipped lodge. Rooms have two levels with a kitchenette. Coffeemaker but no coffee cups. Two bathrooms but no shampoo or cup to get a drink of water. No silverware. Room rate quoted failed to mention over $11 in fees they add at checkout and will not reverse. Taxes are very high. Restraunt across canal very loud until midnight. Find someplace else.

2  Thank Bobeby04
Manager33037, General Manager at Key West Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

We apologize about the music coming from across the canal. Many guest request to be close so they can sit on the porch and listen to the music. We can ususally move guest around to that have issues with it, but we have been full so movement has been restricted. I am also sorry that you found us to be overpriced. We tend to be the best value in the area offereing a 1 Bedroom 2 Bath condo on the water at a lower rate then most of the competitors offer for a room with a bed. We also offer a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. Im almost certain the houskeeper must have placed your dishes in the dishwasher for you as there are set of 4 in each room. A quick call to the desk would clear any confusion up. I wish we could change the tax rate for our guest, but unfortunately that is simply not allowed.
Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

The two storey rooms are enormous and could comfortably hold 4 people. The place was absolutely spotless and all in all represented excellent value. We stayed for one night as a stop over en route to Key West so not sure how much there was to do in Key Largo but we thought this place was amazing value