MB at Key Largo
USD 258*
USD 219*
OceanPointe.com
  • Pool
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)
USD 233*
USD 198*
USD 156*
HolidayInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 218*
Orbitz.com
USD 228*
USD 161*
  • Beachfront
Sunset Cove Beach Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 203*
USD 186*
Amy Slate’s Amoray Dive Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 84*
  • Pool
The Pelican(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 148*
USD 144*
All reviewsdove creek lodgesnappers restaurantrestaurant next doorkey lime tartturtle clublive musicyogurthard boiled eggscontinental breakfasttommy bahamacovered parkingscreened porchone bedroom suitefree kayakshot tubsmall hotelsmall marina
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I have stayed with my family many times here. Each time the place just gets better!!! Very clean,beuatiful place to stay. My huband is even able to dock his boat there for our stay. The pool/beach area is always clean and pleasant. The breakfast that is included in the morning is great. They always change it up with a great variety for all. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. Internet was not a problem. Even your car gets to stay in parked covered parking. We have enjoyed this place for sometime and I thought it was time to share!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If staying more then a weekend ask for Rooms 401 or 402!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank chefmompam
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My wife and two boys stayed at this terrific hotel this past weekend. The hotel was immaculate and the staff very helpful. The hotel is ideally situated on the ocean. It is a short drive to diving Key Largo and fishing Key Islamorada. Great restaurants are close by. Plenty of covered parking is available. Well maintained docks are available for boats and my children enjoyed the kayaks. I highly recommend this Keys getaway!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This was a romantic getaway with my boyfriend where we decided to travel the keys together. This hotel was our first stop. After a crazy few nights in South Beach the previous few nights with friends this was a well welcomed retreat that offered beautiful views, free use of kayaks, well kept and tastefully decorated rooms, AMAZIING free breakfast, pool and jacuzzi on your doorstep. Another huge bonus was the restaurant located right next to the hotel called Snappers, possibly some of the best and freshes food I have eaten in a long time. They had very reasonably happy hour from 4 till 7 which offered $2.50 well drinks, $1 drafts as well as cheap cocktails all day. Also the restaurant offered a relaxed and sports bar that stayed open till late and was lively with friendly locals and cheap drinks if you were up for a slightly more lively night.

Room Tip: We were luckily upgraded to a suite for free which offered a lounge and a front patio which allowed my boyfriend to smoke at leisure
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2012

This hotel has a beautiful setting on the water...hammocks, the pool, and kayaking. The breakfast is very generous and our room was well equipped. Staff helpful and friendly.....that being said, there is live music directly across every evening....we thought we'd get a break on Sunday, but there was music at an afternoon brunch and then they started up again in the evening. It's one thing to have a bit of music in the background, another to hear the dialogue the singer is having with the audience at the restaurant. Day 1, fine, but after a few days when one wants to enjoy the outdoors and maybe read a book, it was a real bummer to us. If I were the hotel, I would appeal to a local noise ordinance law.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ruesaintseverin
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We had a few days driving down the Keys to Key West and wanted to break the journey.
Tucked just off the interstate, this small hotel is really worth finding.
Rooms recently decorated and a view over the small bay - fabulous.
Next door is a great fish restaurant - try the cajun shrimp, I can still taste it !

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple