“Garlic Heaven ”

DiGiorgio's Cafe Largo
Reserve with OpenTable
DiGiorgio's Cafe Largo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 145 Restaurants in Key Largo
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: US 1
Description: Featured on Guy Fieri's Diner's, Drive In's and Dive's. Owned and operated by the DiGiorgio family, DiGiorgio"s Cafe Largo is authentic. When you think pasta, local seafood, veal, tira misu and others, DiGiorgio's Cafe Largo is the first to come to mind in Key Largo. The DiGiorgio family emigrated from the cities of San Marino in north Italy and Cassino, outside of Rome. Being in business in South Florida since 1968 we have developed a great following and reputation. In 1990, the DiGiorgio family moved to Key Largo and saw the possibilities of mixing all the varieties of local seafood available with pasta and other dishes. When in Key Largo, we welcome you with open arms. Become a fan of our Facebook page and keep with our specials, events, reveiws and anything we might come up with spur of the moment. Just search "Cafe Largo" on Facebook.
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

If you love garlic this is your place. The pizza was so-so. The lobster mac and cheese was to die for. The garlic bread is so far above anyone else it’s not even funny.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I go to the Keys every year but this was the first time at this restaurant and I'm only sad that I didn't try it sooner. The service was great, the bread was some of the best I've ever had, and the salad dressing tremendous. I asked for a little extra and the server brought out a small bowl of it. Everyone at the table was using their bread to sop it up.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Recommended to us by our hotel, we decided to grab dinner here. The atmosphere is nothing to write home about but damn! was the food delicious.

We started with Calamari which was very fresh and loved our entrees. Everything was really tasty and hearty. We typically don't like Italian food in restaurants but everything was so fresh and homemade, we were really happy with this choice.

I recommend and would return to Cafe Largo!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Our 4th year in the Keys and we try finally an Italian Place. Awesome! We had their homemade Parmesan Italian dressing on our salads and their buttered Parmesan rolls and both were exceptional. We also tried their crab cake (an appetizer we always try everywhere) and found it mainly spinach and although good a surprise for being listed as crab cake. My “date” had the sausage and peppers and I had the yellow snapper picante, we were both very happy with them. Will go back again before we leave for the more traditional Italian faire and to get more salad and rolls.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Good food and even better service. I had the spaghetti with tomato sauce, it was average at best. My husbands homemade Italian sausage and peppers was outstanding! Overall, a great experience for our party of seven.