“BEST sub shop!”
Review of Chubs Subs and Wings - CLOSED

Chubs Subs and Wings
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We have something for everyone! From Vegans to pure Carnivores. We make fresh, wholesome, delicious food from scratch with love and care. We serve a wide variety of scrumptious goodies from Organic Salads, Smoothies and Juices to Philly Cheesesteaks and Killer Burgers made with 100% all natural beef. Come give us a try and you'll soon be hooked!
Reviewed 10 September 2012

My boyfriend and I absolutely love to go eat here!! The atmosphere is awesome and we've never received bad service. The staff is always friendly and the food is wonderful! I can never finish my sub, so I have to bring some home for later ;) great food and service for a good price..worth every penny!! I always get the pulled bbq pork sub..been wanting to try other things but I end up getting that every time, just love it! Also love all the stickers and Bob Marley recognition is tight..can't say enough good things about this place! :)

Theresa78, Owner at Chubs Subs and Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to make our guests' experiences more than memorable! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2012

good food good service everyone was nice there wings were good and the sub my dad eat was off and chain

Theresa78, Owner at Chubs Subs and Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

My husband and I stopped in at this sub shop, we got there at 7:30 at night, when they are open until 8 and wanted a quick bite to eat to go, we were told they were closing and couldn't cook us anything, but we could have a cold sandwich. The music was so loud we could barely hear them.

There were 2 girls behind the counter, a shorter heavy dark hair girl and a long haired younger girl. We asked to speak with a manager or owner, because we didn't think they would be happy about this, and they said he wasn't there. I will give it poor instead of terrible because the set up looked, good and we really wanted to try it out.

2  Thank georgiafaithannette
Theresa78, Owner at Chubs Subs and Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. You are absolutely right, we are not happy about our employees turning away business before our normal closing time. We are taking disciplinary action, and we hope that you will be back to try us out again! We will make it worth your while! Please ask for Theresa or Jeremy if you ever need or would like to speak with the owners. We love to get to know our guests! I am so sorry about this experience, and we will strive to make sure nothing like this happens again. Thanks again for the very important feedback.

Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

Pleasantly suprised, friendly staff, good value and great tasting sub. I'm local and I"ll be back, banana peppers were a nice touch.
Captain Pete

Thank you so much! THAT IS MY FAVORITE SANDWICH! That's why it's named after me!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I absolutely LOVE Chub's Subs..definitely my favorite place to get lunch in Key Largo!! I've been trying to eat my way through the menu (& have never been disappointed)! They have fair prices and are always extremely friendly. Highly recommended!!

Thank you so much! We are so happy you came and visited! Can't wait to see you again!