3,769 results
All reviewsmangosmall beachbeach areamanatee baythe breakfast areagarden viewfree breakfastfish housefront desk staffgreat place to stayfirst floornice poolman made beachfitness centerwatch the sunsetjohn pennekamp state parkheated pool
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel for a family end of summer trip. Everything was great until day 2 when I entered the second room my family was staying in and found it REEKED of urine. My elderly family member does not have a sense of smell anymore, but this kind of bacteria can cause severe respiratory issues. I went to the front desk for support explaining the issue and the two women behind the front desk (one named “Jenna”) were rude and combative.

I repeatedly tried to explain that the room smelled bad, and my family member has COPD and it wasn’t healthy for him. I was told to take it up with management tomorrow. When I became frustrated at the lack of response “Jenna” began muttering under her breath and bobbing her head at me. When I became so frustrated that I started to leave, she continued to mutter insults under her breath even louder.

Florida isn’t known for customer service, but this experience was hands the most unprofessional experience at a hotel ever.

After spending over $1k to stay at this hotel, I’d hoped to have a great experience. Instead I will never, ever return again and will spend my money elsewhere.

4  Thank Gina B
KeysBound0316, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.Your feedback is appreciated, we work on improvements through out the property year round. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you consider visiting us again!

Warm Regards!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I world not come back to this place if it was the last option. I would give it zero stars but there was no option.We arrived at 3pm and only 1 out of 3 rooms was ready - no wonder why!!!! The bathroom door was broken at the bottom, the bathroom door paint was chipped and the worst of it was there was BLACK MOLD on the ceiling!!!! I was horrified as was my family! I was sent to a second room and the stench of cigarette smoke was intolerable and toxic. I was then sent to a 3rd room which was one floor above the rest of my family. They said that they would refund me the cost of 1 night. Guess what!!!! They didn’t!!! My son-in-law has to remind them that I was due a refund!!! The stairs were never vacuumed and had grainy white sand all over them. Pass this place by! Go somewhere else.

2  Thank Caryn M

Warm Regards!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Really enjoyed Key Largo. We had a few days to spend with our Grandson who is 6 years old. The Hotel was nice, pool and beach area was nice and convenient. We enjoyed a fine breakfast free of charge. The hotel made it easy to enjoy restaurants and attractions that were very close by. We did the alligator farm and deep sea fishing as well as an airboat ride. We flew out of Miami so it was lunch on south beach before our departure. Over all it was a great trip for food and fun. The Hampton inn and staff made it all the more enjoyable. we would go back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
KeysBound0316, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and with others. We aim to provide the best service and accommodations in the hospitality industry and are pleased we met our goal! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for highly recommending our hotel. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, friendly and helpful staff, and well located for John Pennekamp reserve. Lots of wildlife at hotel including iguanas, lizards, a very friendly Manatee and a nurse shark! Great couple of days - thx to the hotel staff.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Hampton Inn for three nights while exploring the surrounding areas, mostly out on the water. The hotel was clean, roomy, and provided a nice breakfast. The best part, however, was the upclose sighting and encounters (no touching, but they come close to you in water) with the resident celebrities...the manatees! In fact, we have better sightings with manatees here than on our wildlife watching tour.