“Can't belive what passes for food here! ”
Review of Sir Pizza

Sir Pizza
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Slow service, greasy, burned oil nauseating smells throughout the place. Don't order the Stromboli! It will never pass for a calzone! A bunch of greasy, unpleasant smells. The guys at the counter were nice. Gave them a 3 for the taste of the food, but could have gone lower!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the pizza with the ranch dressing . It is just very heavy so try not to eat a lot of it. It's Tate so yummy that it can become addicting and if you over eat you will feel very sick after. It's a very heavy pizza with a lot of oil.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

If you live in South Florida or are visiting and passing though the area, warning, this place is really bad, I was working in the area and needed to get something to eat, boy did I make a mistake, when I worked in the woman at the counter does not even look at me or even a smile, but she changed when Spanish speaking people came in. I ordered the meatball sub, since being from New York I am not going to try to find the same type of Italian food, this food was not even close to Italian meatball sub, the meat look like something you would feed pigs too, I would not even give this to my dog, little tiny what they call meatball and teaspoon of really bad sauce. The bread lol again I did not expect Italian bread, people in jail have better bread. The sub and ice tea came out to almost $12.00 Looking for pizza they don't sell it by the slice you have to buy a pie, I looked at other people eating pizza, it also looked gross, I could have gone to supermarket for $6.00 and get a pizza. I don't know how this place stays in business, I had really bad heartburn all afternoon from eating this crap, if I could save a few people from wasting their money I did my job with this review, stay away and find a better place to eat.

1  Thank partyspecs
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Great pizza! We had the veggie special. Place was busy but didn't have to wait long. The sauce was tasty. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

$$ But really good pizza! Nice place to sit and eat too. Loved the Royal Fest pizza. Tons of option and crust was really good.