1,376 results
All reviews omni resort turtle dunes sunrise cafe fernandina beach bedroom villa main hotel nature center beautiful resort ocean view main pool tennis courts falcon's nest shuttle service family vacation beach access full kitchen spring break
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Golf group stayed at the resort for 3 days of golf and 2 nights stay at the Beachwood villas. Our condo had filthy carpet and a dirty kitchen floor. I would not stay at the condos. Other condos were not bad as they are individually owned. So hit or miss. Hotel looked very nice. Did not care for Oak Marsh golf course. Amelia River club course very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Oceanside grill substituted another fish for Swordfish and insisted that it was Swordfish. My roommates Mussels were cold and dry. Our calamari appetizer was good The 4 of us who dinned together filled up on bread and butter and left our EXPENSIVE meal go to waste. Compare that to the delicious dinner we had the next day at Down Under for half the price

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2018

This hotel was so beautifully landscaped with lovely vistas and an excellently appointed villa. Stay was extremely wonderful. The shops were easy to find close to the hotel and had a wonderful selection. Even though we did not use the spa we did buy products at their shops which had a wonderful array of products.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Beautiful and spacious! Very friendly staff. Wide variety of dining options, and a huge pool complex! The pool bar has some great cocktail options too! My only complaint...the walls between villas were a little thin. I could hear people talking and walking in the evening and morning...which effected the quality of my sleep.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was blown away from the moment I walked into the check in lobby, to walking into my room, to leaving and check out. Highly recommend for family and couple trips! It will exceed all expectations. Would give it a 10 out of 10