See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Very old place in need of major updated... many items are not working... Something out from late 80's or early 90's. Part of bathroom (sink) is in the room. Very friendly and helpfull staff and by staff i mean one person. They do provide pack and play bed for kids if you ask. Oh! There are fees for lost / damaged towels (stains or taking them to a beach). Not too good value for your money.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016

It is an older motel that needs some updating. It could use a cleaning and a fresh coat of paint. The free breakfast was sparse. But overall, not too bad. I was only here one night on my way farther down the keys. I got there very late, they had my key waiting for me in a mailbox. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Room tip: The second building was a view of the water.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Very smelly and dirty place. Would not recommend. Do not expect to see a real beach in here. Rooms are old and dirty. Staff is friendly. Breakfasts are really terrible. Should I add anything else? Stay away from this place. ..................

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

This is a motel, not a hotel which is ok but good to know as you book here. The rooms are old and not well maintained/cleaned.
By way of example the dead bolt wouldn't lock without pushing and wiggling the door.
The sconce light on the wall was literally half full of dead bugs.
The TV remote didn't work and the plugs in the lamps both had things broken off in the outlets not allowing them to be used.
The shower had large hairs on the wall so wasn't cleaned well the night before
Lastly the bed sheet had a stain on it. I my looked like a foot print (shoe print) and I chose to suspend fear and just sleep on the other side of the bed.
Lastly the shutters / blinds on the Windows didn't work. One was stuck shut. The other was open and upon touching the handle they slammed shut.

The people were all nice but I would not stay here again. There is a courtyard by Marriott right across the street and up a block. Consistency in what you get is worth it to me in a chain where there are established standards between properties.
The water front view at Bayside was very nice which is an absolute plus if you are going to hang out on the beach area.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Great waterside restaurant and outdoor bar a walk away, great sushi restaurant attached to the hotel, Starbucks a walk away, and our fav dive group at Rainbow Reef across the street. What's not to love? Room has coffee, microwave, fridge and nice TV. Clean and comfortable. I come here every time I visit Key Largo which is several times a year.

Date of stay: June 2015