“Great guy”

Miami Peacock Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Kendall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you interested in catching your first peacock bass? Your biggest ever? First on the fly? Here at Miami Peacock Adventures, we help people turn their dreams into reality on a daily occasion. We have landed multiple peacock bass up to 10 pounds and hold the IGFA world record for Popoca Peacock Bass. Come down and catch a trophy of your own!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Scott helped me get my boat into water, gave me tips and tricks on where to catch peacock bass, and I didn’t even charter him.... great guy knowledgeable and willing to share his expertise. Next year rather than take my boat to Miami all the way from Canada I will charter Scott. He is the real deal. Thanks for helping me and my son Scott, we had a great time catching peacocks in your neck of the woods. Greetings from Canada. Thanks Sean

All reviews
"great information"
"caught fish"
"amazing experience"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I fished with Scott in Miami last year in search of my first peacock bass, a “bucket list” fish for me. He put me on several monster peacocks including a last minute 7lb trophy. I was so impressed with him that I asked if he could help me catch another new species, the clown knife fish, a much more elusive and difficult fish to catch. He made a special trip for me and we met at Lake Ida in West Palm Beach. To say the least, it was an incredible day. Within the first few minutes of the trip we had landed multiple large peacocks, a monster 6.5lb largemouth, and hooked my first clown knife fish. The knife fish pulled the hook, so Scott continued to focus on various locations throughout the lake and canals, all the time keeping me on action with peacocks, and keeping my head in the game. Then at the last minute, at the end of the day again, it happened, my first clown knife fish in the net! I've fished with Scott twice now, and I have and will refer anyone interested in peacock bass or any other species that swims in South Florida to him. Thanks again Scott for another amazing day on the water!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing trip with Captain Scott Rose. We caught over 50 Peacocks and 5 other species of fish. Our Capt. Was extremely knowledgeable about fishing and other aquatic wildlife.
He was an awesome teacher and very patient. We did both Fly and Spin. Scott also knows a lot about fishing in Alaska and S. America.
He plans special trip to these locations. Most importantly he is friendly, a good listener, on time and you will have a ton of fun!
This was our first trip with Capt. Scott Rose. I’m sure we will be fishing with him again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Captain Scott is the most knowledgeable guide that i have ever fished with. We were sight fishing and he could predict exactly what the fish were going to do and how long it would take before they attacked our shiner. Captain Scott is 100% motivated to getting you on the fish and keeping you on the fish for your entire trip. He set a level of professionalism that far surpassed any guide i have ever had before, if i make it back to Miami he will be the only guide i will fish with!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2018

It was my father's dream to fish for peacock bass. I was overjoyed when I realized we didn't have to travel to South America to find this beautiful, exotic fish.

We booked our trip with Scott Rose of Miami Peacock Adventures and it was the best choice. Scott is an excellent captain with an incredibly extensive knowledge of both the canal system and the behavior of the fish we were tracking. It was no accident that we caught dozens of spectacular fish.

The peacock bass is not your typical freshwater fish. We had to re-learn a lot of what we already knew about fishing to ensure a successful catch. Scott led us through it step by step, helping us land almost every fish that struck.

He could spot peacocks in the water from full speed and call a remarkable play by play of what we needed to do with the fish on the line. At first I was a bit skeptical I'll admit, but within the first hour I was a firm believer that he was a peacock bass guru.

Don't believe me? Book a trip with him and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.