8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 345
Hotels.comUSD 341
PricelineUSD 345
eDreamsUSD 345
Agoda.comUSD 345
FindHotelUSD 341
1,115 results
All reviews partial ocean view ocean front outdoor bar beach chairs the penthouse pool area jupiter beach great beach king room jbr wedding bellman sandbar florida beachside valet shack
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Every year we stay here for our spring break. We are former residents of Jupiter so it’s the perfect location for us to see friends and visit our favorite spots for the week. Staff is always friendly and accommodating. There has also been updates with the rooms and pool area which is always nice.
I will have to say we were there over Spring break/ Easter week so it was very busy at pool. Lots of families and first come first serve on beach chairs. That being said the staff worked with everyone helping them find chairs and there seemed to be young families in morning and more happy hour families later in afternoon. Just had to plan your day accordingly.
Rooms always clean and fresh.
Also there is nothing better than sitting on the beach with a cocktail! Everything is right here... breakfast after our morning run by the beach or super restaurants within walking distance. They also have tram car to take you to restaurants.
The perfect place for a relaxing time paradise by the sea!!! Can wait till next year!

1  Thank mommadukes561
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I used to love this place corm year round but seems to have gone down hill. Staff are so unfriendly, they don’t even come and ask if anything is needed assume you want what they think but never ask. I never told bartender I wanted frozen drink or on rocks he just assumed and took it upon himself to bring me what I really didn’t want. Nice atmosphere could make lots of money if service and staff wer friendly i come two time a year from CT. Very nice place only problem is the staff. Not friendly att all

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Gaur A
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My kids and I were searching for spa day while we were on vacation. This hit the spot!!! They were able to accommodate us to have our spa services all at the same time!!! We were able to use the resort amenities pool, beach, resteraunt. They had amazing beach service from chairs umbrellas food and drinks. There was also a great solo guitar vocalist!! Ot was a great resort vibe!!! The service was great all around. Lucas was our server on the beach and he made us feel like he would take care of anything for us!!!
Thank you to your spa service employees they also made us feel like we were the most important people!!! It was truly a spectacular day with great memories!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

You are definitely paying for a hotel on the beach. We had a cozy little suite and everything was very nice. My only complaints are that housekeeping was a bit slow, and their continental breakfast pastries were extremely small for the price. Their hotel restaurant food was extremely tasty. I had the crab stuffed red snapper and it was as pretty as it was tasty. The rest of my food was good too. The furnishings in the room were very dark and I had hoped for a brighter decor but there was nothing wrong with it. Just a matter of taste. I would stay there again. Just get to the pool and beach early because the chairs are limited.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Them: "Your room will be $249 per night sir"
Me: "Perfect, here is my card"
Them: "Great! We will charge you $315.27"
Me: "Huh?! How does $249 go to $315.27?
Them: "Oh, just a daily $30 fee we charge to all our guests for staying in the hotel. This allows guests to rent bikes (Rental fee not included) and includes access to our concierge"
Me: "Wouldn't this be included in the daily room rate?"
Them: "Oh no sir, adding this fee at the end means we can advertise lower room rates and trick people into booking with us. -Just like the airlines charging you for baggage" :-)
Me: "Oh, ok great. I will choose an honest hotel instead.

Of course the hotel didn't say they were tricking people outright. Talia was not helpful in explaining the difference between the room rate and a "resort fee". Sarah, the supervisor, was too busy to take my call, even though I could hear her answering Talia's questions in the background. Talia said she could take my number and have Sarah call me back later today when she wasn't as busy.

I bet Sarah is busy constantly enforcing the "Resort Fee" policy.

POTENTIAL GUESTS -
If considering this hotel, when comparing prices remember to increase the daily rate by $34 (resort fee and tax). Also consider the morals behind this hotel's pricing.

We decided to book another hotel, on the water, who didn't have any hidden fees :-)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends