“Service is always good and so are the subs”
Review of John Smith Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
John Smith Subs
Ranked #77 of 224 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We go here a lot. It's not to have a place to grab a quick sandwich and know it's going to be fresh and tasty. The seating area is always clean, the employees are friendly, and there is ample parking. And the prices are good. Lots of variety. My favorites are the Pepper Steak Sub, Tuna Sub, and BLT Sub.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Steak Bomb is the best. Have to get this at least every week for the man in the house.
It is a little pricey.

1  Thank travelercw2016
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Love the bread they use for their subs. If you are looking for lower carbs, they will even scoop out the bread to save carbs. Wish they had an option for 50% more meat. Single portion is a bit too small but double meat is too much.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Our subs were stuffed with meats, cheeses, and all the fixins. There was at least half again as much inside our sandwiches as in a Subway sandwich. Everything was fresh and super tasty.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I moved to Jupiter over the July 4th weekend. As I was driving to my new home I stopped at Jon Smith Subs. The last time I had eaten at a Jon Smith Subs Restaurant was over 15 years ago. A lot has changed but these subs have not and I think they may even be better. TODD took my order and when I started to eat the STEAK BOMB sub it was delicious. To top it off Todd and the entire staff that was working Sunday July 2,2017 did a great job. I will be back there many times. I didnt realize how much I liked their subs until I ate one on July 2nd.

Been to John Smith Subs? Share your experiences!