“The Steak BOMB!”
Review of John Smith Subs

John Smith Subs
Ranked #81 of 229 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Steak Bomb is the best. Have to get this at least every week for the man in the house.
It is a little pricey.

1  Thank travelercw2016

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Love the bread they use for their subs. If you are looking for lower carbs, they will even scoop out the bread to save carbs. Wish they had an option for 50% more meat. Single portion is a bit too small but double meat is too much.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Our subs were stuffed with meats, cheeses, and all the fixins. There was at least half again as much inside our sandwiches as in a Subway sandwich. Everything was fresh and super tasty.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I moved to Jupiter over the July 4th weekend. As I was driving to my new home I stopped at Jon Smith Subs. The last time I had eaten at a Jon Smith Subs Restaurant was over 15 years ago. A lot has changed but these subs have not and I think they may even be better. TODD took my order and when I started to eat the STEAK BOMB sub it was delicious. To top it off Todd and the entire staff that was working Sunday July 2,2017 did a great job. I will be back there many times. I didnt realize how much I liked their subs until I ate one on July 2nd.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

There is a great variety of hot and cold subs from which to choose. Some are extraordinary combinations. All are freshly made. People may not realize that there is parking in the rear. Not much available on the street.

Been to John Smith Subs? Share your experiences!