“Great Greek Food in Jupiter? Opa!”
Review of Mr. Gyros

Mr. Gyros
Ranked #56 of 228 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Not only is the food great - the Lamb is in view! When was the last time you watched them shave the Lamb for your Gyros? The people working there are very helpful and considerate. Plus, they have Greek Beer!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Two "spicy" gyros, which were no different from a regular one except for the little cup of feta sauce with something red in it that I suppose was to make it spicy... but it wasn't. However, the portion was generous and they were tasty. The side dishes: first,the menu states "gyro $8.99, with one side $9.99" one would assume that means a side from the "sides" column. But, no, we were charged full price for the sides. Anyway, the orzo was, well, orzo. I selected the roasted potatoes. They look nice; browned, sitting in a big pan. Unfortunately, they serve up the bottom layer of potato that is not nice and brown, and is swimming in a pool of some yellow liquid. Upon receiving these, I said please exchange them for roasted potatoes - she did. They were COLD, stale, unseasoned and mealy. And I got to pay $3.00 for the pleasure. I hate throwing food away, but they were inedible. Upon mentioning this to the gal at the counter, she just shrugged. So, bottom line, don't get the potatoes because they don't taste as good as they look and the staff doesn't care.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We went after looking at the menu online and reading some positive reviews. Our expectations were higher. The ambiance is fast food, and the food quality was somewhere between fast food and comfort food. In trying to cross over it doesn't seem to do either particularly well - the quality isn't quite good enough for comfort food but the pricing is somewhat high for fast food. Overall very average experience for us.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Quantity of food was above average. Taste of my lamb gyro was amazing. I couldn’t finish my whole gyro dinner. Hope to be eating here again sometime. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Their food is always consistent and tasty and they give you plenty of it. Portions are big and ingredients are fresh!

Been to Mr. Gyros? Share your experiences!