Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 106
Expedia.comUSD 106
Hotels.comUSD 106
Agoda.comUSD 106
TravelocityUSD 106
Orbitz.comUSD 106
All reviews front desk room was clean free breakfast checking in lobby fl proximity keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2018

As we drove to West Palm Beach, we passed this place. After we found out that the restaurant that we were going to eat at had closed, we decided to spend the night. The prices were well out of our range and so we back-tracked to Jupiter. We are glad that we did. The place was clean and affordable. The staff was helpful and helped with a list of nearby places to eat dinner. The parking lot is strange as you go past another hotel to get there if you go in one way. The other entrance is hard to find.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComfortInn J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Well we are happy you ended back in Jupiter and stayed with us. We do share a parking lot with the hotel next door and other businesses but the plus is we have allot of parking. Hope we see you soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The "hotel" shares a parking lot with 4 other businesses. There is a basketball court next door with sketchy looking characters walking in and out of the lot 24/7. The hotel claims to have security but my car was right by the front entrance, was vandalized, and the hotel says they are not responsible and they won't let me see the security camera footage. If you have a nice car you have been warned.

Room tip: Avoid any room near the noisy elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank irael22

I am truly sorry that your car was vandalized. And while we have security we do post signs that we are not responsible for any items left in vehicle or damage. We do our best to patrol all areas of the hotel but security is a deterrent not a guarantee, as I remember the issue was someone poring something sticky on your car Our team has done a great job as this is our first complaint in years. We thank you for your review and wish you the best.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here for 5 days while visiting family in North Palm Beach! Tiffany was incredibly helpful and super sweet! We used the Do Not Disturb sign and she didn’t mind to run up towels every day! We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I and my staff are appreciative of your kind words and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice Hotel to stay at when in Jupiter. The Check in and out was seamless. Super friendly Reception Staff, good Buffet Breakfast. The rooms could do with a make over, but thats just cosmetic, they were very comfortable and clean.

The Comfort Inn is close to good Restaurants accessible from the InterCoastal Walkway, and Is well located for the beaches and fishing etc.

I will certainly return, and look forward to doing so.

Room tip: Cant say which Rooms are better, but I stayed in Room 114, and it was quiet.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ComfortInn J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Paul H,
thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay. Your kind words will serve as motivation for the staff. We understand that you can take your business wherever you chose, so we truly appreciate you choosing our hotel. Hope to see you soon...

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This hotel was very clean and well taken care of. Rooms were spacious and nicely designed. The breakfast was fresh and warm.The location was easily accessible with plenty of businesses, including restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ComfortInn J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dorothy H,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay. Your kind words will serve as motivation for our staff. We hope to see you again soon and will strive to make your stay a 5 out of 5.