“Very good food for a chain restaurant ”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #90 of 235 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This is close to I 95 and is a newer restaurant. We have eaten at other Pollo Tropicales and like it because the food is fresh, hot and just grilled. We both had chicken with black beans and rice. Very good and hit the spot. The restaurant was clean and staff good. The food was a four.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This was our 5th try at Pollo Tropical, at our 5th location, in our 5th city, and we are now 100% convinced that all Pollo Tropicals are sub-par in service, cleanliness and food quality. Our last 2 visits have been within 30 minutes of the place opening, and both times the food was old, the place was dirty and the service was not good. We are done and now refuse to spend another red cent at one.

1  Thank JSR_Adventures
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This was my first visit to this chain. It was crowded at lunch time, which I assumed was a good thing. We saw chickens being roasted, another good sign. Hubby & I both enjoyed chicken quesadilla wraps with black beans & brown rice. They have an extensive menu & wished I have read the online menu in order to save time. Our choice was good! We were confused about the drinks (separate charge) & ordered 2 without saying our choice & then discovering there is no drink station. Thus, we ended up with soft drinks, which we don't usually order. They offer a 10% senior discount & not aware of this perk until we checked our bill. On the downside, we must look our age, lol.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is an order at the counter type restaurant.. while you stand in line to order your food you can see all the chickens spinning on the roasters and the spanish speaking kitchen staff working to make the good food served here.. The pork is equally as good and they even have brown rice ... if you like..The salsa bar is wonderful offering so many different salsas and condiments.
I enjoy this restaurant and the menu options are all good.. not expensive either.
I will visit again.

1  Thank Aleta14
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Chicken is always dry, but the unique sauces make up for it. Lots of different food choices with good prices.

Been to Pollo Tropical? Share your experiences!