“Good Place for Bagels”
Review of Bagel Boyz

Bagel Boyz
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Jupiter
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Description: Family owned and operated bagel shop and deli restaurant. We offer breakfast, lunch, and catering. Bagels made from scratch, and both led and baked for that New York style bagel.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We stopped by here to pick up some bagels while in Jupiter. The line was out the door on a Friday morning. The whitefish salad, lox, and bagels were excellent. Very efficient at handling orders when they were jammed with customers.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

No trouble here at all, super easy to grab great bagel sandwiches. Not much seating room but it’s an in and out style place for me.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Try the BLT and Turkey with Bacon sandwich. I'm not sure if they make their own bread, However I am certain it tastes fresh baked. They are not stingy on the amount of turkey on the sandwich and unlike most places what is between the bread is a bountiful amount of turkey etc.

Try the fries, they are spicy and have a slight "bite" to them.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Corner of a strip mall featuring a grocery store, Starbucks and other restaurants, this is an easy stop for bagels and breakfast food. I got the omelette with tomato side. Coffee not great but not bad either, the omelette was fresh as was the bagel with butter.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The bagels here used to be really great (about 5 years ago). They were definitely made fresh every morning and I loved this place. Unfortunately the bagels have been so bad lately I've completely stopped coming here. They taste almost stale, even when toasted. I'm worried they're not making them fresh, but whatever it is, it's really affected their bagels. I'm not the only one that says this. Everyone I've talked about this with has sadly had the same revelation. Hopefully they'll go back to their old ways!

Seamus0521, Owner at Bagel Boyz, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Hi, and thank you for taking the time to review my family's restaurant. I'm so sorry you feel that way about our bagels, and I can assure you I've resolved the issue! I had noticed exactly the same thing you mentioned in your review, and have since replaced my baker, and am even making the bagels myself now to ensure perfect quality! We would never use day old bagels, but my baker was definitely over baking them, causing the issue you speak of. I have been working diligently to correct all of these issues, and it's made a massive difference in our product.

As a family owned and operated small business our customers mean everything to us! Please allow me the pleasure to take care of your next meal (bring the whole family!), and to provide you with a dozen bagels of your choice baked fresh just for you. I'm confident that if you give us another chance your next experience will be much more enjoyable.

Please contact me at 561-379-3771 or Seamus@bagel-boyz.com so I can make arrangements to take care of your meal and breakfast!

I hope to hear from you soon,

Seamus O'Brien

Been to Bagel Boyz? Share your experiences!