“Great smoothies at a good price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #7 of 11 Dessert in Jupiter
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I live in Scottsdale AZ and buy smoothies here pretty regularly. Tropical Smoothie Cafe's are not quite as yummy but are very good and their prices are reasonable. I also very much like that I can specify pea protein, almond milk, etc., instead of whey, soy or dairy. Very friendly staff. They also have "bowls" and other great food choices.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

My first trip to Jupiter was in 2011 and was introduced to the Cafe'. I went in a number of times during my stay. Then I visited again in 2016 and again double yummm.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I loved my Asian wrap and side Kale salad. Husband also liked his roast beef sandwich. We had a bogo, which made it a great deal. I'll be back. Not just for smoothies.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

TS has always been a family favorite, mainly for the smoothies but occasionally for a wrap too. The last few times we've been to this location have been so disappointing- food and drinks were fine, but the service and cleanliness were horrible, especially our last visit. Two people working, empty restaurant, 5 pm on a Saturday, and it took forever to be waited on and served. One guy was on his cellphone while making the smoothie. The trash bin was overflowing, the tables were dirty and the floor had lettuce and small spills crying to be picked up. Going to take the extra few minutes and drive to the Abacoa location from now on. I recommend you do the same.

1  Thank Rick D
Reviewed 13 April 2015

We love Tropical Smoothie! Both Jupiter locations are very clean and run well. The smoothies are a wonderful healthy snack. The menu is constantly growing with a wide variety of healthy choices.

Been to Tropical Smoothie Cafe? Share your experiences!