“Double Yummmm”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Jupiter
Price range: USD 6 - USD 8
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Eat Better. Feel Better. Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s menu boasts bold, flavorful smoothies with a healthy appeal, all made-to-order from the freshest ingredients. We find that superior, simple ingredients including real fruits and veggies just tastes better. Our toasted wraps, sandwiches, flatbreads and bowls are made fresh with quality meats and cheeses, fresh produce and flavorful sauces. Combine that with a fun, relaxing atmosphere - and unparalleled hospitality - and you can see why people return again and again for the Tropical Smoothie Cafe experience.
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My first trip to Jupiter was in 2011 and was introduced to the Cafe'. I went in a number of times during my stay. Then I visited again in 2016 and again double yummm.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I loved my Asian wrap and side Kale salad. Husband also liked his roast beef sandwich. We had a bogo, which made it a great deal. I'll be back. Not just for smoothies.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

TS has always been a family favorite, mainly for the smoothies but occasionally for a wrap too. The last few times we've been to this location have been so disappointing- food and drinks were fine, but the service and cleanliness were horrible, especially our last visit. Two people working, empty restaurant, 5 pm on a Saturday, and it took forever to be waited on and served. One guy was on his cellphone while making the smoothie. The trash bin was overflowing, the tables were dirty and the floor had lettuce and small spills crying to be picked up. Going to take the extra few minutes and drive to the Abacoa location from now on. I recommend you do the same.

1  Thank Rick D
Reviewed 13 April 2015

We love Tropical Smoothie! Both Jupiter locations are very clean and run well. The smoothies are a wonderful healthy snack. The menu is constantly growing with a wide variety of healthy choices.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

We used to get coupons for Tropical Smoothie which made me like it better <grin>, but even without a coupon, I enjoy the food a lot. I especially enjoy the sandwiches. I know most people go there for the smoothies and they are good too but it's their sandwiches that does it for me.