Lowest prices for your stay
USD 192
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 192
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
ZenHotels.com
USD 162
Expedia.comUSD 192
Hotels.comUSD 192
eDreamsUSD 192
All reviews ocean view front desk drug store walking distance to the beach exercise room nice pool public beach pool area fresh fruit the breakfast area complimentary breakfast juno loggerhead florida microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2019

A girlfriend and I traveled to Jupiter for a golden retriever event so of course we had our 2 dogs with us. We were lucky enough to be able to check in a little after noon and we got a room facing the pool but the double queen room we got felt quite cramped, the beds took up most of the room which isn't the best case scenario when you have 2 large breed dogs with you. I was happy to find out we had a balcony overlooking the pool but upon further inspection it quickly became clear that there was no way in the world that my friend, myself and our 2 dogs could all sit outside together - the chairs were so close to the railing that I felt like I was in an endless game of Twister. Saturday morning we headed out bright and early for our event with our dogs in tow and were gone for several hours and when we finally returned to the hotel - hot, tired, salty, sandy and in much need of a shower we discovered that our key cards wouldn't open our room door (worked perfectly fine on the outdoor entrances however). Our poor pups, who had been riding the waves for hours, were so exhausted that they simply laid down at the door of our room, refusing to move a step further, so after trying both our key cards with no success, I walked down the hall to the room a maid's cart was parked in front of to ask her for some assistance only to be faced with a young woman who could only speak enough English to inform me that she was petrified of dogs and didn't take too kindly to me asking for her help. I somehow managed to convince her to allow me to try her universal key card (while she observed, from a distance) which also failed to deny us entry to our room which I'm assuming is what led her to finally call for additional assistance. A man, who I assume was perhaps maintenance, showed up, tried his key card only to also be denied entrance as well then promptly turned to my friend (who had booked the room and unbeknownst to them was a Platinum Elite member) and told her that she needed to walk down to the front desk to make sure that her key card was not the issue. Before she even made it back to the room it became clear that someone, somewhere, realized that the issue had nothing to do with the cards we were issued because suddenly another man showed up with some sort of hand held meter to help the "maintenance" guy correct the issue which was apparently some sort of battery/programming issue. A few moments after I had been let into our room my friend returned and immediately noticed that our room had not been cleaned so she had to call down to the front desk who informed her that we needed to let them know we were leaving so they could clean - really?! in what universe??? My friend was furious and demanded she comp our room for the night which the manager did and also asked for them to bring up fresh towels, coffee and empty our trash cans. The same man who fixed the door issue returned promptly after, clearly this man has to be a jack of all trades since the actual housekeeper won't do her job because of her fear of dogs and management doesn't have enough sense not to place this woman on a floor filled with dogs due to our golden retriever event. While my friend was in the shower management did call back to make sure we had been taken care of but when I told her that my friend was showering but I assumed everything was fine now - the manager actually said to me that she could tell it was someone different on the phone because I was much calmer and nicer - WOW- open mouth, insert foot, perhaps the general manager should schedule some sensitivity training for their staff.

On the plus side, I loved the pool, it is huge and there is a bathroom and exercise room right there along with towels and there is plenty of lounge chairs to go around and also areas that are shaded. The breakfast buffet was really nice as well, every morning there were a few different choices then the day before and the fresh cinnamon muffins were absolutely divine. There is plenty of seating both inside and out and they even have little to go bags. The hotel is centrally located and close to restaurants and shops within walking distance and very quiet so I would definitely stay there again, although I know my friend most certainly will not.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2019

My wife and I booked the king "ocean view" suite for 3 nights starting Sunday and leaving Wednesday. We arrived at the hotel and were told neither of the 2 suites were ready for 3pm check in. No big deal as we were traveling with another couple and went to their room until ours was ready. If you stand on your tippy toes at just the right angle, room 346 has a very slight "ocean view". The room seemed dated however spacious with 2 good size TV's, 2 couch's and a big balcony. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were great. There was a mini fridge, microwave, and keurig for coffee. We brought our laptop so we could work while we were there and signed in. The bathroom is tiny....and I mean tiny. There is also very little lighting, not only in the bathroom, but in the entire 2 room suite. Also the closet did not have a door of any kind on it. So if we had relatives stop over you could see the contents on the closet. Also the room did not have a safe. The 1st morning we went down for the complimentary breakfast which was excellent! The 2nd day the cook didn't show up and there was no hot food we were told. So we went across the street and paid $30 for breakfast....lost the benefit there. Also we couldn't access the WIFI Monday night and spent several hours on the phone with their IT people and got nowhere. It's bad enough to have to do some work while on vacation but even more frustrating when you can't. I did get a call the next day telling me the router that services my floor was down but there was one at the pool that was working if I wanted to take my laptop down to the pool. As for the pool. It looked very nice, big with plenty of chairs and tables. Now I know this is Florida and it's hot, but the pool was sooooo warm I had to get out of it. It wasn't refreshing at all and was just as warm as a bath tub. I don't know if they ever add cold water but that might be something to consider.
The hotel needs to be remodeled and somewhat redesigned. Don't pay for the ocean view. If you want super close proximity to the beach then this is the place.
I think there are a lot of options for your dollars in the area and most likely we won't return to this hotel.

Room tip: Don't pay for ocean view.
Date of stay: November 2019
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Hi mikenpat!

Thank you for your review, we enjoy hearing all our guests opinions and comments about our wonderful property and hope you will return in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed 31 October 2019 via mobile

I'll start this by disclaiming that I am an IHG brand member and am accustomed to newly remodeled / renovated locations. I found the fact that this was located in a beautiful beach destination that it was as dated, worn, and just a bit unsettling in its layout. It is mapped out like a converted motel. The staff was pleasant and our rooms were clean however.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Dear VG957,

Thank you for your review, we value your opinion and hope you will return in the near future
regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2019

Hotel is very nice; rooms are comfy and cozy, beach just two blocks from hotel, nice swimming pool, breakfast included, located near restaurants and thing to do. Staff are nice and friendly. Will be coming back.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank josearey79
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Dear josearey79,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, its always music to my ears to hear my guests positive comments regarding our hotel, staff and overall satisfaction.
Glad to hear you will be returning!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2019

Room was very clean and pool was nice. Within walking distance to a very good restaurant, which the hotel gave us a coupon to use at the restaurant. Free breakfast was very good. Very convenient to the beach 1 block walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Dreamer22144799503
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Dear Dreame22144799503

Thank you for your review! Great to hear of your overall satisfaction during your recent visit, I hope you will visit us again soon!

Best regards