Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hampton.comUSD 146
PricelineUSD 146
Hotels.comUSD 146
Expedia.comUSD 146
eDreamsUSD 146
Agoda.comUSD 146
All reviews spring training room was clean complimentary breakfast hot tub great stay easy access definitely stay here again yogurt loggerhead fl refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I were meeting his brother and his family for the weekend. They had made their reservations and we wanted to stay in the same hotel. Coming from Jacksonville, it was very easy to find. Service was very good and the room was very large with a balcony. I felt very safe on the grounds even at night.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Beth D
HamptonInnJunoBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

I wanted to take the time to thank you for the wonderful survey you sent in regarding your stay with us. I understand that your time is valuable, but please know that by completing the survey you allow me the opportunity to see how our staff is doing and where we all need to focus to ensure our guests the best possible stay each and every time.

I was delighted to see that all of our staff’s energy and commitment to our guests shines through!

We love what we do, and hope that you will visit our family again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

I was traveling for business. I had a queen room with a wet bar, refrigerator and coffee pot. There was a nice desk to work on, with electrical outlets and USB ports. The bed and pillows were very comfy. Before my business meeting, I took a very short drive to the beach and it was lovely!! I will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
HamptonInnJunoBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2020

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay!
We hope you will be back to visit soon.

Safe and Happy Travels!

Reviewed 12 January 2020

The management and staff could not be nicer or more accommodating. They helped us find some good restaurants too. Very good breakfast and the room was perfect for our needs. Great choice for the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NeilAA123

Great to hear you had a wonderful experience, hope to see you next time!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 7 January 2020

We have stayed at many Hilton properties from Tru to luxury resorts and the staff at this Hampton Inn was better than any other Hilton property that we have stayed. This was the second time we stayed here and both times this has been the case. They are so friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help you. They even joined us in scavenger hunts that we did with our children. Highly recommend this hotel. The location is fantastic. Near many beaches and restaurants and as I said, the staff is second to none

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You for staying with us, we loved the scavenger hunt! Great to hear you enjoyed your stay!

See you next time!

Reviewed 5 January 2020

Really friendly and helpful staff.
Recently renovated with solid breakfast. Hotel is near nice beaches and good playgrounds. You can walk to the beach but I recommend a car to explore.all what Jupiter and Juno Beach offer.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay!
We hope you will be back to visit soon.

Safe and Happy Travels!