“Scrumptious, wood fired pizza”

Santo's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 114 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Visiting family and got pizza to bring home. SO delicious! Thin crust, cooked perfectly. We had sweet Italian sausage and pepperoni with a side of anchovies. Glad to find a good place!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Really, Really, Really, good Italian food. We had the pleasure of eating dinner here as a party of five. The décor is nice, not really fancy/high end but very comfortable. The service was very good and the food was excellent. I had the stomboli which I must say was quite good. The rest of the table had varied items, pasta or meat dishes and all were happy with the meals. We really enjoyed our dinner and will eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on a family visit while on vacation definitely great pizza can not say much about the rest of the food as that’s all my son and I had. But must say all the food looked great and the place was busy by noon so I say it’s a good choice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Correct me if I am wrong, but taking money that isn't yours, isn't that called stealing????
Apparently the waiter feels like never coming to our table except drink and to take his money. Another person brought our raw Pizzato our raw pizza that we had to send backI will never be back here with my children. It's beyond appalling. The waiter needed a 26%percent tip, that he stole from me and my children?????

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We have purchased Italian appetizers, dinner and deserts several times from this Deli/Market. The quality and taste have been excellent. We just got one American and one Italian cheesecake for a party. Both were really good. We will keep going back.

Date of visit: August 2018