“Two Month Wonderful Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sitting Area with view of Street View from the Fishing Pier
Bedroom - Vanity Area
Bedroom Queen Size bed
Bathroom Shower Area
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nomad5714...
“Two Month Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a great 2-month stay at location, in fact we booked again for next year! we were with walking distance to the club house, pool and the little golf course. Every one is so friendlyand Liz is the greatest person to deal with. Any problems just call Liz and she will fix it! We hope to come back to Liz's place for many more years to come!

28 Apr 2017
Nancy--
The only thing I regret was not being able to meet you in person. It was a pleasure to have you in our home!

Thanks, next year, I'm there in person!
Liz
304ashlee...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Never been turned down on Flip Key before”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Apparently the owner of this property must not want money. My husband and I really wanted to stay here because it was close to our family in Florida. We were told upon booking that the check in would be later in the day due to a family checking out at 1:00PM and we had no problem with this. The owner then went back and said the cleaning person couldn't get there until the evening to which we were STILL willing to work with the owner on this. Then we get an email saying the booking request was cancelled while the funds are still tied up for a week and we leave in less than a week and no have nowhere to stay. Not only do I have to find another property but I have to pay twice as those funds won't be released by the time I need to book another property. My issue is WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU EVEN POST THAT THE DATES WERE AVAILABLE? This is frankly just bad business or she simply just did not want to rent to my husband and I. Funny that we have rented other properties on FlipKey all over the world which were much nicer and more expensive; we never had an issue before. Also disappointing that FlipKey does business with people like this and take 7 days to refund the charge.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Apr 2017
Ashlee--
I am disappointed about your review. I am still in the process of working out your arrival.
I WILL NOT have new renters cone in to our place unless it is ready and appropriate for new people.
I'm sorry you feel this way. I will discontinue my efforts to accommodate your stay.
Thanks for the inquiry anyway. Maybe next time we can have a little more time for your reservation.
Liz.
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

28 Nov 2016
Thank You Susan....Glad you enjoyed your stay.

It was a pleasure to speak to you!
Liz
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
15 Oct 2016
Thanks Steve. Glad all worked out.
Steven B
Lake Park, Florida
“"Awesome", Planning another trip in near future!”
Reviewed 18 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Property was as described, issue was quickly remedied, very comfortable and access to amenities was as described. People on island very friendly. Ice maker non functional, but Ice available at the clubhouse short golf cart ride away. The ability to take the golf cart to the large pool on the ocean was wonderful, as well as the fishing bridge. Décor of the home was enjoyable. Plenty of room for the three of us. We plan to visit again soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and friendliness of neighbors
Liked least: Low (6') entry into kitchen and laundry area, had to
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
15 Oct 2016
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing