“Best Jensen Beach Restaurant for a Special Occasion”
Review of 11 Maple Street

11 Maple Street
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Price range: USD 7 - USD 49
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Always very well done. Love this little restaurant house right in the heart of downtown Jensen. Has adorable and cozy dining areas. The wait staff is always good, the food is top notch and the wine selection is well picked. Can you ask for anything more?

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Wanted a light supper and 11 Maple street was the perfect spot. We opted for their corn bread ( with different spreads) small portion and medium portion for a light dinner. We had the wine that was suggested for each. Everything was perfect. Great spot if you're in the
mood to go off the beaten path and have fresh ingredients and unique options.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank dianemA1024NF
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I had not been to 11 Maple St. restaurant in at least 10 years, in part I think because of a certain roach I remember that wanted to be my uninvited guest at the table one evening. But that was then and this time was a much better experience in which I celebrated my wedding anniversary. I didn't remember the place being so quaint and romantic as it is with it's rustic brick floors, small cozy rooms and interesting decor. This was Thursday night where you can bring your own wine and they waive the corkage fee. Well, the carefully selected wine I chose was not cheap and neither are the entrees ranging all the way up to $59 for the 20 oz. rib eye.

I settled for the elk ($49) since I've never had it and my wife ordered the ribs. The elk was tender and not gamey as the waiter explained because it was farm raised not wild. The presentation was perfect with three different kinds of beautifully arranged sides complimenting the elk. My wife had the ribs tender and flavorful with an equally impressive presentation. Our waiter was casual and relaxed and was able to answer every question we had about the place and the menu.

I didn't like that they want to charge you for bread when all the items on the menu are a bit overpriced for any restaurant in the first place so one might get the impression of overreaching. Our bill was $85 without the bread and dessert. The wine which we brought with us was almost as much as the two meals but the food did stand up to our selection which we had hoped and was one reason we wanted to try 11 Maple again.

So my opinion is that if prices were 10% lower they would get more business and more 5 star ratings. That said, it is a special place with special food and presentation worthy of a visit on that special occasion.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank PZFLY
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We visited for dinner and a little celebration with two other couples. The décor and ambience is unique, I've not seen anything so quaint in and around the Treasure Coast. While a little pricy the food was absolutely worth it. I had the Sake Cured Japanese Hamachi with House Caramelized Ginger which was recommended by our waiter and it was heavenly. We will definitely be returning at some point for a quiet dinner for two.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 13 September 2016

This place is a quaint , cozy small houe that was renovated into a resturant. The meals are unique and very well presented as well as delicious.

Date of visit: May 2016