“Anniversary Dinner at 11 maple Street”
Review of 11 Maple Street

11 Maple Street
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Price range: USD 7 - USD 49
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Second visit this year. excellent service and food. From the bread to salad (crab cake with fried green tomato to a seafood plate, was a wonderful experience. I'm sure we will go back again.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

As always incredible food and service. Truly a "hidden gem". We had a number of "small plates" but it allowed us to try different things.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

All the great reviews of 11 Maple are true! The four of us dined in a beautiful setting, very rustic and had a wonderful experience. John is a wonderful waiter and made our night. The elk tenderloin was incredible as was the duck. The ribs were so unique I can still taste the ginger they were dressed in. Ignore the prices because you are guaranteed excellent food!

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Spent Valentines there 12 years ago, then back again six years ago, then again last night!!! Not surprisingly, the food, service and adorable feeling you get from just being there made the experience perfect! I absolutely love it there. It reminds me of the feeling I get in Blowing Rock North Carolina- all your stress goes away. The owner was gracious as we were a little late and our service was perfect! Our waitress was so nice- I think we became friends.
Before we came, we called and asked if they had non-meat options. They said they had the perfect surprise for us.. And they did. The plate was probably my favorite meal I have ever had. It had so many unusual and delicious tastes - the grilled cactus was probably the most exciting! There was a cornucopia of flavors and seasoned perfectly. The little antique shop across the street was so fun too! Never change Maple Street! Get the vegetarian plate.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Over many years this has remained our favorite anniversary dinner. The food itself is unusual, excellently prepared and presented exquisitely. The old Florida atmosphere is charming and the staff is quietly attentive. We will continue to savor this very special experience.