“Hasn't changed much...”

Red Lobster
Ranked #80 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Read where they have a new lobster roll on their lunch menu. I have loved them since I spent time in Maine a few years back. Mouth was watering for the fresh lobster meat in a toasted roll...but that is not what I got. Roll was soggy and not really toasted - more like steamed. I get more lobster meat in a McDonalds lobster roll in Maine than I got in this one. French fries were perfect and nice and hot. Fruit flies flying and landing on all parts of my salad so didn't bother eating it. Staff was friendly and place was clean but food was mediocre at best.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We thought eating here was a great idea because we were headed to movie near by. We sat at the bar because it was busy. The poor girl bartender was so over worked while the manager did very little. There were 3 other employees just hanging around do nothing while this poor girl took care of everyone at the bar and all the tables around the bar. We think that she forgot to put alcohol in our drinks.
The shrimp I ordered was raw on one side and well done on the other. We did not want to complain because poor thing was stressed behind the bar. Our meal was over $100.00 so I should have said something. Not going back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We received a gift card to Red Lobster and decided to take advantage of an early dinner last Friday night. We had taken a break from restaurant eating simply because we found most places offered average food and substandard service. We quickly learned our preconceived ideas were incorrect when it came to Red Lobster in Jensen Beach. Upon entering, we were greeted warmly by the hostess and seated immediately. Our waiter Stephan was very attentive and the food was plentiful and tasty. At the end of our meal the manager stopped by our table to introduce himself and ask about our visit. Our dinner experience was wonderful and we will be back again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I've been pleased with a few meals I've had here in the past, but my husband has been disappointed every time. I've had a good salmon meal and been satisfied with the lobster, but it really is sub par to what you can get elsewhere. I've always been disappointed with the over cooked shrimp regardless of the preparation. Last meal featured rock shrimp with lobster but there were out and substituted a skewer. That, a small lobster tail and rice for $24. Salad was over dressed and Caesar dressing is bland. Hubby's lobster pasta was drowning in sauce and the small piece of lobster on top was overlooked. He hated it and only ate a few bites. Unfortunately we won't be back.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We have eaten here often, and have not had a bad experience. The food, drinks and wait staff are very good.