“A True Masterpiece”

Peter's Steak House
Ranked #21 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant has been here for several years and is one of the best steak houses in the area. It must be listed for review.
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Before I write my review let me explain that I am not a beef eater, I took take it or leave it preferring fish or chicken. If I could eat in this restaurant every night I would eat beef every time. We were a party of 4 and the other 3 love beef. Our starters were escargot, steak tartare and caesar salad. Everyone was happy. Our main meals were NY Strip Steak ,2 had 9 oz Filet Mignon and 1-6oz Filet Mignon. We also had creamed spinach ($9.00) for the table and 2 baked potatoes ($600.ea) which were big enough so we all had a half. This is not an inexpensive restaurant and we knew that but for the price they charge a salad or a vegetable should be included. It was great and we will be back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

A great place for steak but also a regular veal or pork schnitzel is served to perfection. Very nice place always worth.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Peters is a one of a kind steak house. Charming place with great steak and service! Love the twinkle lights and ambience, truly a welcoming experience to remember. I do recommend to my friends; go, you will fall in love with this gem in Jensen Beach, Fl.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Peter's is a worthy effort that unfortunately kind of falls short. Billing itself as a hybrid of the Peter Lugar's experience offering fine steaks such as the bone in New York Sirloin and the Porter House for two, it has the will but not the capacity to succeed.
On two different visits with two different guests and two different orders the steaks failed to impress. A bit over done on both occasions the medium rare and rare requests were off the mark. The plate delivering the feasts are supposed to be hot and sizzling but again, the opportunity was lost.
Service was uneasy but prompt enough and the setting definitely needs a bit of a makeover.
The owner, Peter, is available and watching over things and perhaps we just missed on these two try's, but it is what it is.
An easy place to want to like the location and valet parking makes for convenient access. The price is a bit stiff with NYC pricing for entree's and to that extent they ought to be able to knock it out of the park.
Alas, it is not to be.
A good steak for sure but it isn't great.

2  Thank christopherj405
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a favorite of our friends and we were not disappointed. My husband and I split the 32 oz rib eye. Our friends shared the porterhouse. Both were more than we could eat. They were prepared the way we requested. I especially like that the steaks were already cut and we were served nice individual pieces. My husband had the escargot which he liked and I had cup of the lobster bisque which was excellent. We also shared the onion strings and mushrooms which were just ok. The highlight was the steaks. Wish I had tried the pecan pie.