“Some nights great others, not so much”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 114 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This particular LongHorn serves up some absolutely great meals most of the time. Other times the service is awkward and the food is not up to the right quality. This was an off night. Food (steak) quality was below average and was not cooked as requested. Tool too long for the server to come by to ask how things were so I ate it. Wsn't horrible but was not up to par. All other parts of the meal were fine.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

There are several steak house chains in the area. This is one of my favorites. Portions are somewhat larger and service is somewhat better here

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I grabbed lunch here with my mom on our recent trip. We were having salad and sharing our favorite appetizer Wild West Shrimp. I found the absolute nastiest hair fried into my shrimp. I have a pretty strong stomach for these things, but this hair was unlike any i had ever seen. It ruined our lunch and definitely my desire to ever eat shrimp again at any Longhorn. The waitress and manager were horrified, apologetic and took the shrimp off of our bill which was kind but, it had both my mom and I gagging for the remainder of the day removing the desire for any food. Quite possibly one of the most traumatic lunches i have ever had. Like i said, i am no wimp when it comes to finding hairs in food but this experience, well i will spare the description (i opted not to photo this bc i didnt want to relive it!)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Food has improved, last few visits were OK. This time we ate in the bar area. Service with the bartender was super.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The wedge salad is huge and very good with lots of cheese and bacon! The onion soup is also packed with cheese. The filet is equally as tasty. This is a chain that is always the same! Service is attentive. Free peanuts at the bar. Will return.

Date of visit: March 2018