“How do they compete?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel World
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Bagel World has been around for a long time. It is a unique, personalized experience that is like being in a small town. How do they compete with all of the chains that have come to the beaches? One of them is literally next door. But locals still line up to access Bagel World. It is a beachie thing to do. I like 'em.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

My fav bagel spot in town. Eclectic staff made the wait for great food enjoyable. Hoping they re-open close by and soon

Reviewed 31 July 2015

Very good but service is pretty slow. They do make everything fresh though. I do love the food here and go there often

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

We were looking for something local to get a little breakfast and spied this place from the light. We pulled in and decided to give it a try. I had a bacon, egg & cheese multigrain bagel that was either one of the best I've had or I was much hungrier than I thought. We also got a few to go. If you'd like more for later, they had day old bagels by the dozen and half dozen as well.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

I love that the staff makes every guest or local feel like a rock star! They have delicious bagels made fresh that morning that they warm and "schmear" for you! Tasty cream cheeses! I love the honey vanilla!