“Super friendly! Fresh made for YOU!!”
Review of Bagel World - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel World
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

I love that the staff makes every guest or local feel like a rock star! They have delicious bagels made fresh that morning that they warm and "schmear" for you! Tasty cream cheeses! I love the honey vanilla!

Reviewed 21 December 2014

I have been to this bagel shop perhaps 7 or more times now. When I want a real bagel I go there and this morning I wanted real eggs, real ham, real cheese on a real bagel. This is a local spot and it is as busy as it gets crowded. Although if you are driving down A1A you could easily just drive on by. When you first walk in you think you have stepped back in time. It's a very small shop and kind of has that 60's look and feel. Actually perfect for me. Locals have this place locked in like radar. If you are in Jax for any length of time whatsoever you know this restaurant. Bagels are king here and done more ways than the Kardashians. The service is truly outstanding don't let the orange hair and the hard rock fool you. These guys and girls have it down solid and every kind of hot, fresh bagel is coming at you from all directions. The menu is simple as it should be and you can eat in or take out by the order or by the pound. There is outdoor seating so you can enjoy the Jax ambience. The cost is so affordable, I do mean affordable, that with a tip you could walk away with a huge smile every day. A very friendly and knowledgeable staff guide you through the bagel maze.

So when you are driving down A1A on Jax beach look for this restaurant. This is really a cool and layback place. This is Bagel World and they mean it.

Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

Hands down best bagels in Jax beach. Ride up on your bike like the locals. Nevermind the wait, the staff will get to you and be ready for an awesome bagel. Local weekend breakfast spot. My favorite is the blueberry. Make sure to try all the flavored cream cheese. Now your eating like a local.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Bagel World is located in a small building next to a larger, more well-known chain (I won't mention names so as not to detract from the focus of this review). I hadn't really noticed it before, but for some reason, it caught my eye and I decided to give it a go.

Upon walking in, the scent of bagels welcomed me with a fragrant hug. The menu is robust, with a solid selection of bagels and bialys. I visited during breakfast hours, but there is also a lunch menu as well. I went for the bacon/egg/cheese special on an Everything bagel. There's a unique quality to these bagels which makes them better than the offerings at the larger more well-known establishments. They're soft, chewy, flavorful, and they don't destroy the roof of your mouth. Even better, they're not expensive at all.

I've since been back, and I will be going back more as part of my morning commute.

1  Thank teknojunkie
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I love this bagel place but if you blink, you'll miss it. It's a great beach joint, and it gets a steady run of locals. Our service was swift and attentive. There are only two places I like to order bagels-here and long beach ny.